unarchive In The Box of 3.1130 keyboard_arrow_down
- 2 - 1104 - Clam Shell Motor Mount
- 4 - 15.08.53.01 - Cable Tie (7-7/8" X 5/16" H.D.)
- 1 - 1036 - Transmission Mount
- 2 - 15.03.48.39 (.437 ID) Lockwasher
- 4 - 15.03.42.39 - Washers (1.00 O.D. X .437 I.D. X .090)
- 2 - 15.05.30.39 - Bolt (7/16-14 X 1") Grade 5
- 1 - 15.08.10.39 - Transmission Mount Backing Plate
- 1 - 17112 - Instructions
- 1 - 17250 - Instructions
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
shuffle Cross References 1keyboard_arrow_down
Energy Suspension Hyperflex Polyurethane
Motor and Transmission Mount Set
Energy Suspension's Hyperflex Polyurethane transmission mounts are much more durable, and a better suited material for handling the stresses of a transmission. Polyurethane is unaffected by UV rays, road grimes and vehicle oils, ensuring a long lasting lifespan and performance.
Motor Mounts: The Problem, The Cure
If they haven't already, rubber factory mounts on your ride will soon wear out and tear away from their mounting brackets and create a big problem. Once this happens, you can expect a lot of rocking to be coming from your motor and a lot of dangerous engine movement. The cure: Energy Suspension's Hyperflex Motor Mounts. With Energy Suspension's polyurethane motor mounts, you can provide firm support for your engine, while still enjoying the benefits of a smooth ride.
Transmission Mounts: The Problem, The Cure
The O.E. transmission mount is also made of soft rubber. While the rubber is good for dampening noise and vibration, it is susceptible to cracking and splitting. Without a proper functioning transmission mount, excess transmission movement is allowed as well as dangerous torque movement. Energy Suspension's polyurethane mounts are much stronger than the rubber and is not prone to cracking. With the polyurethane transmission mounts, you will have controlled torque and the excess movement will be eliminated.
Product Reviews for 3.1130 | Engine / Transmission Mount Set | Chevrolet / GMC
- 5 Star (5)
- 4 Star (0)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
Energy Suspension 3.1130
starstarstarstarstar" Excellent fitment and awesome quality. "
Excellent fitment and awesome quality.verified_user Verified Buyer - Fernando Mikel Goiricelaya - . Energy Suspension 3.1130 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Well built product "
Fitment was perfect and it gave me the half inch clearance I needed for oil pan clearance I am very satisfiedverified_user Verified Buyer - Daniel Baranowski - . Energy Suspension 3.1130 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Review 2 Years Later "
My car has not seen much drive time, even so they still look and function like brand new.\nThey show no signs of dry rot. I would highly recommend these parts over stock replacements.verified_user Verified Buyer - Duane Spielbusch - . Energy Suspension 3.1130 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" good "
Exactly what they said it was in the description. Fast delivery and they answered the questions I had very quickly. Thanks guysverified_user Verified Buyer - Bill Ivie - . Energy Suspension 3.1130 - 5 out of 5