unarchive In The Box of 3.1132 keyboard_arrow_down
- 1 of 1159 - Transmission Mount
- 1 of 15.08.10.41 - Backing Plate
- 2 of 15.05.30.41 - Bolt, 7/16" - 14 TPI x 3/4" Grade 5
- 2 of 15.03.48.41 - Lock Washer
- 2 of 15.03.42.41 - Flat Washer
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
shuffle Cross References 1keyboard_arrow_down
Energy Suspension Hyperflex Polyurethane Transmission Mounts
Energy Suspension's Hyperflex Polyurethane transmission mounts are much more durable, and better-suited material for handling the stresses of a transmission. Polyurethane is unaffected by UV rays, road grimes and vehicle oils, ensuring a long-lasting lifespan and performance.
The Problem, The Cure
The O.E. transmission mount is made of soft rubber. While the rubber is good for dampening noise and vibration, it is susceptible to cracking and splitting. Without a proper functioning transmission mount, excess transmission movement is allowed as well as dangerous torque movement. Energy Suspension's polyurethane mounts are much stronger than the rubber and is not prone to cracking. With the polyurethane transmission mounts, you will have controlled torque and the excess movement will be eliminated.