unarchive In The Box of 3.1143 keyboard_arrow_down
- 2 of 01P01347 - Hanger Bushing
- 2 of 15P1070539 - Metal Sleeve (1.000" x 0.563 x 1.500)
- 1 of 17P17656 - Installation Instructions
add_shopping_cart Suggested Parts 1keyboard_arrow_down
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
3.1143 | Front Torsion Arm Bushings Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD Classic
Torsion Arm Bushings for 2007-2010 Silverado and Sierra 2WD/4WD
These polyurethane torsion arm bushings from Energy Suspension will replace the original rubber bushings on most 2WD and 4WD '99-'10 Silverado, Sierra, and Avalanche models, providing a more secure connection between your torsion arm and frame.
A Clear Difference
When you go over a bump the torsion bar suspension on your vehicle actually twists a steel arm to dampen the jolt, but do you know what's holding that heavy duty assembly to the frame? A rubber bushing, that's what.
Rubber is good at absorbing energy but it does this by flexing to the point of having it's shape changed. Over time that shape change is going to become permanent and the bushing will be just a little more effective than having nothing there at all. If enough force is being generated to twist steel do you really want a rubber component holding that steel to the frame?
Firm Connection to the Frame
Polyurethane bushings do not flex like rubber, strengthening the weakest point in your torsion bar suspension. Besides eventually being worn down, rubber bushings can begin to rot over time when exposed to weather, road salts, and some automotive chemicals. Polyurethane isn't affected by these elements and will last the life of your car. Here at DST we stand behind that with an exclusive lifetime warranty.
The Durable Replacement
So, if you're looking for a stronger, more durable alternative to rubber that will keep your torsion bar secure, these polyurethane bushings will get the job done.
If you have a lot of rough miles on your truck and you want a complete suspension overhaul you should check out the Hyperflex Master Kit which will contain parts for 2WD and 4WD Silverado's and Sierra's. Several of the individual parts in this kit will fit your year model, but make sure to check each part for exact fitment.
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- Does part number 3.1143 fit my 2008 Chevy 3500HD 4wd?
- Yes, part number 3.1143 fits the 2008 Chevy 3500HD 4wd.