unarchive In The Box of 3.18128 keyboard_arrow_down
- Front control arm bushing set: 3.3185
- 4 3424 Upper bushings
- 2 3375 Front lower bushings
- 2 3376 Rear lower bushings
- 2 15.10.413.39 Sleeves (1.000x0.640x2.950)
- 2 15.10.414.39 Sleeves (1.000x0.640x3.860)
- 1 17019 Instruction sheet
- Front sway bar bushing set: 3.5213
- 2 5356 1.41" Front sway bar bushings
- 4 15.03.69.39 Washers
- 2 15.12.100.* End Link Assembly
- 2 126.96.36.199 Bracket Assembly
- 1 9.11108 Grease
- 1 17479 Instruction Sheet
- Rear leaf spring bushing set: 3.2141
- 4 2509 Front position bushing
- 4 2511 Rear position bushing
- 4 2512 Shackle position bushing'
- 2 15.10.483.39 Sleeves (1.000x.640x3.000)
- 4 15.10.276.39 Sleeves (.875x.563x3.000)
- 1 17040 Instruction Sheet
- Body mount set: 3.4150
- 8 4200 Upper bushings
- 8 4201 Lower bushings
- 8 15.03.11.39 Washer (3.000x9/16)
- 1 17145 Instruction Sheet
- 10 9.11101 Grease
add_shopping_cart Suggested Parts 2keyboard_arrow_down
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
shuffle Cross References 1keyboard_arrow_down
Energy Suspension HyperFlex Package Kit
Thinking about changing a bushing? Why not replace them all? Energy Suspension Master Kits include the bushings you need to completely revamp your suspension. Positions and parts vary from vehicle to vehicle, but each package contains the bushings that Energy Suspension offers.
Energy Suspension's Hyperflex polyurethane is a firmer bushing than the O.E. Not only does this increase the longevity of the bushing but gives the suspension a boost in handling performance. With a firmer bushing, there will be a slight increase in NVH (noise, vibration and harshness), but most drivers prefer the boost in performance in spite of that. Replacing the entirety of your suspension bushings maximizes your handling and ensures it stays that way for a long time.
Replacing the Faulty Rubber
O.E. Manufacturer's use of soft rubber bushings when making a car. This is great for dampening noise and vibrations, but not so great for performance or longevity. Once the rubber fails, that quiet and smooth ride will fail as well. Rubber is prone to failure due to wear and tear, UV rays, road grimes, and vehicle oils.
Be sure to use Formula 5
This Package will come with plenty of Energy Suspension's own Formula 5 Bushing Lubricant. Using plenty of grease is the best way to ensure a long lasting part without any squeaking. So be sure to use more than enough lubricant when upgrading your suspension bushings. If you'd like some extra grease just in case, pick up an extra 3 pack or an 8 ounce tube.
Product Reviews for 3.18128 | Complete Suspension Bushing Kit | Silverado 2500 01-06
- 5 Star (2)
- 4 Star (0)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
Energy Suspension 3.18128
starstarstarstarstar" Review 2 Years Later "
One year after INSTALLING the Energy Suspension polyurethane bushings in the front suspension of my 2006 Chevy 2500HD 4x4 w/6.6L Duramax, they seem to be holding up well & DEFINITELY improve handling/ride over the factory rubber bushings.verified_user Verified Buyer - Lee Roy Peltier - . Energy Suspension 3.18128 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Review 1 Year Later "
They are holding up great although havent made a pass down the track with the truck yet. We hope to have it complete by next season and can provide a better report.\nThanks \nEverett Millerverified_user Verified Buyer - Everett Miller - . Energy Suspension 3.18128 - 5 out of 5