unarchive In The Box of 3.2103 keyboard_arrow_down
- 4 - 2013 - Larger Bushing Halves
- 8 - 2015 - Smaller Bushing Halves
- 2 - Center Metal Sleeves for 2013
- Formula 5 Prelube Tubes
- 1 - Installation Instructions #17040
add_shopping_cart Suggested Parts 1keyboard_arrow_down
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
shuffle Cross References 1keyboard_arrow_down
question_answer Ask us a Question
Energy Suspension HyperFlex Leaf Spring and Shackle BushingsVehicles with a leaf spring and shackle set up lean heavily on the springs to take the shock out of a bump. Not only does a leaf spring reduce the force of a bump that you feel, but it also evenly distributes the load across the chassis instead of the whole load pressing down on one point. Your ability to get to point A to point B without scraping the pavement is heavily dependent on the leaf spring and shackle bushings which mount the spring to the frame. Energy Suspension's Hyperflex polyurethane is a stronger material for the mounting points of a leaf spring and shackle. Polyurethane leaf spring bushings are able to handle the stress from the suspension, and is not vulnerable to road grime. With Energy Suspension's polyurethane, you can protect your vehicle's ability to carry a load, and your bumpy free ride, for years to come.
Replacing the Faulty RubberO.E. leaf spring and shackles utilize a soft rubber bushing to mount the spring to the frame. The rubber is great for reducing the noise and vibrations from being transferred into the cab. Unfortunately, rubber bushings have a short lifespan. Once the rubber fails, due to wear and tear or road grime, a leaf spring's effectiveness is severely reduced. Meaning you will experience a very bumpy ride, the vehicle's ability to carry a load or tow is hindered greatly and you'll experience a loss of control.
Be sure to use Formula 5A leaf spring bushing rotates a lot against the metal shell, so make sure you grease it well with Energy Suspension's own Formula 5 Bushing Lubricant. Using plenty of grease is the best way to ensure a long lasting part without any squeaking. If you'd like some extra grease just in case, pick up an extra 3 pack or an 8 ounce tube.
Product Reviews for Rear Leaf Spring Bushings - Chevrolet Nova - 3.2103
- 5 Star (7)
- 4 Star (0)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
Energy Suspension 3.2103
starstarstarstarstar" Great product "
This is where the quality began. Prompt delivery to my door allowed me to start the install quickly. These bushings and hardware for my body, control arms, and lief springs are a direct no hassle install. Great quality and instructions. Fit like a custom glove. I plan to use Energy Suspension Parts for all my future projects. If you want the best; Go with Energy Suspension Parts.verified_user Verified Buyer - Steve - . Energy Suspension 3.2103 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" nice product "
Great product and perfect fit replacementverified_user Verified Buyer - Terry Malcolm DDS - . Energy Suspension 3.2103 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" great quality part "
The installation was a bit more difficult than the rear sway bar bushings, mainly because the outboard sides of the bushings need to trimmed about an 1/8" to get them to fit. Overall, the bushing worked out well.verified_user Verified Buyer - Joseph Randazzo - . Energy Suspension 3.2103 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Made in the USA "
Parts were easy to install and of high quality. Tightened that Camaro right up. Made in America too!verified_user Verified Buyer - PatrickWallace - . Energy Suspension 3.2103 - 5 out of 5
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- Is there a way to get just a certain bushing out of the 3.2103?
- We do offer single piece pricing for many of Energy Suspension bushings. Give us a call at 888-406-2330 and one of our reps can further assist you with a piece pricing.
- What all comes in this kit?
- Here is a list of all of the parts that come in kit 3.2103: 4 - 2013 - Larger Bushing Halves 8 - 2015 - Smaller Bushing Halves 2 - Center Metal Sleeves for 2013 Formula 5 Prelube Tubes