unarchive In The Box of 3.2105 keyboard_arrow_down
- 4 of 2006 - Main Spring Eye Bushings (1.50OD x 2.90L )
- 4 of 2007 - Shackle Bushings (1.13OD x 2.80L )
- 4 of 2008 - Shackle Bushings (1.10OD x 2.94L )
- 2 of 15.10.09.39 - (0.750OD x 0.562ID x 3.500L) Metal Sleeves
- 4 of 22.214.171.124 - (0.625OD x 0.437ID x 3.500L) Metal Sleeves
- 1 of 9.11102 - 10 Grams Grease Package
- 1 of 17010 - Instructions
- 1 of 17040 - Instructions
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
shuffle Cross References 1keyboard_arrow_down
Energy Suspension HyperFlex Leaf Spring and Shackle Bushings
Vehicles with a leaf spring and shackle set up lean heavily on the springs to take the shock out of a bump. Not only does a leaf spring reduce the force of a bump that you feel, but it also evenly distributes the load across the chassis instead of the whole load pressing down on one point. Your ability to get to point A to point B without scraping the pavement is heavily dependent on the leaf spring and shackle bushings which mount the spring to the frame. Energy Suspension's Hyperflex polyurethane is a stronger material for the mounting points of a leaf spring and shackle. Polyurethane leaf spring bushings are able to handle the stress from the suspension and are not vulnerable to road grime. With Energy Suspension's polyurethane, you can protect your vehicle's ability to carry a load, and your bumpy free ride, for years to come.
Replacing the Faulty Rubber
O.E. leaf spring and shackles utilize a soft rubber bushing to mount the spring to the frame. The rubber is great for reducing the noise and vibrations from being transferred into the cab. Unfortunately, rubber bushings have a short lifespan. Once the rubber fails, due to wear and tear or road grime, a leaf spring's effectiveness is severely reduced. Meaning you will experience a very bumpy ride, the vehicle's ability to carry a load or tow is hindered greatly and you'll experience a loss of control.
Be sure to use Formula 5
A leaf spring bushing rotates a lot against the metal shell, so make sure you grease it well with Energy Suspension's own Formula 5 Bushing Lubricant. Using plenty of grease is the best way to ensure a long lasting part without any squeaking. If you'd like some extra grease just in case, pick up an extra 3 pack or an 8 ounce tube.
Product Reviews for 3.2105 | Front Leaf Spring Bushings | Chevrolet K20 1975-1987
- 5 Star (12)
- 4 Star (2)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
Energy Suspension 3.2105
starstarstarstarstar" Review 2 Years Later "
My stock rubber bushings were completely worn out I ordered a set of stock replacement leaf springs and installed these bushings really helped ride quality and helped control body roll.verified_user Verified Buyer - joshua huskey - . Energy Suspension 3.2105 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Very Satisfied "
Fit like a glove. Nice tight fit.verified_user Verified Buyer - Richard Zeise - . Energy Suspension 3.2105 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" awesome product "
Definitely improved handling. Red bushings are double takersverified_user Verified Buyer - Darius Antinio - . Energy Suspension 3.2105 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Review 1 Year Later "
goodverified_user Verified Buyer - George Musta - . Energy Suspension 3.2105 - 5 out of 5
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- Are these 3.2105 an OEM replacement?
- Yes, part number 3.2105 is a direct OEM replacement for your vehicle.
- Am I able to order just the main eye bushings and sleeves from kit number 3.2105?
- Yes, the part number for the main eye bushings would be bulk-2006 and the part number for those main eye bushings sleeves would be bulk-15.10.09.39 from kit number 3.2105.
- How wide is the main eye for the forward leaf spring bushing on 3.2105G?
- The width on the main eye on part number 3.2105 is 1.499 inches.
- Can I purchase just the piece number 2008 out of kit number 3.2105?
- Yes, you would need to order part number bulk-2008.