unarchive In The Box of 3.2112 keyboard_arrow_down
- 4 of 2011
- 4 of 2008
- 4 of 2043
- 2 of 15.10.09.39
- 4 of 220.127.116.11
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
shuffle Cross References 1keyboard_arrow_down
Energy Suspension HyperFlex Leaf Spring and Shackle Bushings
Vehicles with a leaf spring and shackle set up lean heavily on the springs to take the shock out of a bump. Not only does a leaf spring reduce the force of a bump that you feel, but it also evenly distributes the load across the chassis instead of the whole load pressing down on one point. Your ability to get to point A to point B without scraping the pavement is heavily dependent on the leaf spring and shackle bushings which mount the spring to the frame. Energy Suspension's Hyperflex polyurethane is a stronger material for the mounting points of a leaf spring and shackle. Polyurethane leaf spring bushings are able to handle the stress from the suspension and are not vulnerable to road grime. With Energy Suspension's polyurethane, you can protect your vehicle's ability to carry a load, and your bumpy free ride, for years to come.
Replacing the Faulty Rubber
O.E. leaf spring and shackles utilize a soft rubber bushing to mount the spring to the frame. The rubber is great for reducing the noise and vibrations from being transferred into the cab. Unfortunately, rubber bushings have a short lifespan. Once the rubber fails, due to wear and tear or road grime, a leaf spring's effectiveness is severely reduced. Meaning you will experience a very bumpy ride, the vehicle's ability to carry a load or tow is hindered greatly and you'll experience a loss of control.
Be sure to use Formula 5
A leaf spring bushing rotates a lot against the metal shell, so make sure you grease it well with Energy Suspension's own Formula 5 Bushing Lubricant. Using plenty of grease is the best way to ensure a long lasting part without any squeaking. If you'd like some extra grease just in case, pick up an extra 3 pack or an 8 ounce tube.
Product Reviews for 3.2112 | Front Leaf Spring Bushing - Aftermarket | Chevrolet K10
- 5 Star (6)
- 4 Star (0)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
Energy Suspension 3.2112
starstarstarstarstar" Vary nice "
Vary fast shipping very happy to do business and looking forward to doing more in the future.verified_user Verified Buyer - Casey Webster - . Energy Suspension 3.2112 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" great "
Just what I would expect from a top notch companyverified_user Verified Buyer - ricki alt - . Energy Suspension 3.2112 - 5 out of 5
The parts fit good, wish they also came with the correct bolts.verified_user Verified Buyer - DEVIN SIMS - . Energy Suspension 3.2112 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" product fit like it was suppose to "
Product was exact fit for application. Went into leaf springs with no problems or fitment issues. Really firm up ride, no deflection issues, took care of spring movement problems. Nice product.verified_user Verified Buyer - chris varner - . Energy Suspension 3.2112 - 5 out of 5
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- Can I get the bushing measurements for 3.2112R
- Here is the dimensions for the kit 3.2112: The main eye bushings 2011 OD 1.500, inside flange to inside flange 2.394, Overall length 3.412 sleeve ID .552: Shackle bushing 2008 Od 1.110, inside flange to inside flange 2.935, Overall length 3.459, Slee eve ID .406: Shackle bushing 2043 Od 1.132, inside flange to inside flange 2.403, Overall 3.458 and Sleeve ID .412. ...see more
- What is the OD of the three bushings in part number 3.2112?
- In part number 3.2112, the main eye bushing, piece number 2011 has an OD of 1.5 inches, one of the shackle bushings, piece number 2008 has an OD of 1.11 inches, and the 2043 has an OD of 1.132 inches.
- What are the size of the bushings?
- Here are the dimensions of part number 3.2112: 4 of 2011 (1.48 In O.D x 2.88 In Length between flanges) 4 of 2008 (1.51 In O.D x 2.41 In Length between flanges) 4 of 2043 (1.13 In O.D x 2.41 In Length between flanges)
- Will part number 3.2112 fit my stock springs?
- No, part number 3.2112 are for the aftermarket springs only.