unarchive In The Box of 3.3105 keyboard_arrow_down
- 2 - 3009 Control Arm Bushings (with Outer Metal Sleeve and Center Metal Sleeve)
- 2 - 3010 Control Arm Bushings (with Outer Metal Sleeve and Center Metal Sleeve)
- 2 - 3012 Control Arm Bushings (with Outer Metal Sleeve and Center Metal Sleeve)
- 2 - 3005 Control Arm Bushings (with Outer Metal Sleeve and Center Metal Sleeve)
- 2 - Formula 5 Prelube Tubes
- 1 - Installation Instructions #17019
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
shuffle Cross References 1keyboard_arrow_down
HyperFlex Control Arm Bushings
A control arm bushing plays a vital role in a suspension. Replace that faulty O.E. rubber bushing with an Energy Suspension Hyperflex control arm bushing. These polyurethane bushings provide the longevity and performance needed to maximize a suspension's efficiency. Energy Suspension's Hyperflex polyurethane is a firmer bushing than the O.E. Not only does this increase the longevity of the bushing but gives the suspension a boost in handling performance. With a firmer bushing, there will be a slight increase in NVH (noise, vibration, and harshness), but most drivers prefer the boost in performance in spite of that.
The Faulty O.E.
As your suspension travels, a rubber control arm bushing is repeatedly stretching and flexing. After a while, the center sleeve begins to sag and your suspension alignment is throw out of whack. The sagging will go on until the rubber fails completely.
Be sure to use Formula 5
A control arm bushing rotates a lot against the metal shell, so make sure you grease it well with Energy Suspension's own Formula 5 Bushing Lubricant. Using plenty of grease is the best way to ensure a long lasting part without any squeaking. If you'd like some extra grease just in case, pick up an extra 3 pack or an 8 ounce tube.
Product Reviews for 3.3105 | Trans Am | Front Control Arm Bushing Replacement Kit
- 5 Star (5)
- 4 Star (0)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
Energy Suspension 3.3105
starstarstarstarstar" Review 1 Year Later "
These bushings have performed as advertised. Handling over stock bushings is greatly improved. No abnormal wear or quality issues have been observed.verified_user Verified Buyer - Matt Bittner - . Energy Suspension 3.3105 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Outstanding products "
Installation went smooth, and the quality of the parts was excellent. I have no suggestions for improvement.verified_user Verified Buyer - Wayne Weber - . Energy Suspension 3.3105 - 5 out of 5
I bought your new Front Control Arm Bushings for a hot rod project and they worked perfect. I have since then bought your urethane motor mounts and I am equally happy. Thanks Sidverified_user Verified Buyer - SID SCOTT - . Energy Suspension 3.3105 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Good bushing set. High quality "
Very nice bushing set. Very high quality. Fast shipping.verified_user Verified Buyer - Dennis Lukso - . Energy Suspension 3.3105 - 5 out of 5