unarchive In The Box of 3.3108 keyboard_arrow_down
- 4 - "E" shells
- 4 - 3001 bushings (upper control arm)
- 4 - 15.011 (13/16"O.D. x .675"I.D. x 1.562" sleeve)
- 4 - "J" shells
- 4 - 3002 bushing (lower control arm)
- 4 - 15.184 (7/8" O.D. x 3/4"I.D. x 1.90" sleeve)
- 1 - 17019 installation instructions
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
shuffle Cross References 1keyboard_arrow_down
HyperFlex Control Arm Bushings
A control arm bushing plays a vital role in a suspension. Replace that faulty O.E. rubber bushing with an Energy Suspension Hyperflex control arm bushing. These polyurethane bushings provide the longevity and performance needed to maximize a suspension's efficiency. Energy Suspension's Hyperflex polyurethane is a firmer bushing than the O.E. Not only does this increase the longevity of the bushing but gives the suspension a boost in handling performance. With a firmer bushing, there will be a slight increase in NVH (noise, vibration, and harshness), but most drivers prefer the boost in performance in spite of that.
The Faulty O.E.
As your suspension travels, a rubber control arm bushing is repeatedly stretching and flexing. After a while, the center sleeve begins to sag and your suspension alignment is throw out of whack. The sagging will go on until the rubber fails completely.
Be sure to use Formula 5
A control arm bushing rotates a lot against the metal shell, so make sure you grease it well with Energy Suspension's own Formula 5 Bushing Lubricant. Using plenty of grease is the best way to ensure a long lasting part without any squeaking. If you'd like some extra grease just in case, pick up an extra 3 pack or an 8 ounce tube.
Product Reviews for 3.3108 | Impala | Front Control Arm Bushing Replacement Kit
- 5 Star (10)
- 4 Star (2)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
Energy Suspension 3.3108
starstarstarstarstar" Review 2 Years Later "
Very nice!verified_user Verified Buyer - petri isokorpi - . Energy Suspension 3.3108 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" excellent quality "
Fit perfect.verified_user Verified Buyer - David G Cook - . Energy Suspension 3.3108 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Very Impressed with the Craftsmanship on how the bushings are made. Look more sturdy than OEM! "
I have replace bushings 2xs on my 56 Chevy Belair..So with bigger motors and horse power the bushings take a beating.. Decided to up grade to Energy Suspension along with Viking Coil Overs WOW!! What a difference it was sturdy before BUT now its Amazing Simply put Awesome.... Time will tell how long these last...Ive used on my other vehicals and they WORK.. For my Buck its worth every Dollar..Hope this helps others decide. Cant go wrong here.. regards Eddie Cardonaverified_user Verified Buyer - Eddie Cardona Jr (Coach) - . Energy Suspension 3.3108 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar_border" Very good "
These bushings and sleeves fit well and made a very tight connection. I noticed some of the bushings had air pockets at the narrow end as if the mold was not entirely filled when they were made. I do not know whether it will affect bushing life. There could also be about a third more lubricant included with the kit.verified_user Verified Buyer - Daniel Meyer - . Energy Suspension 3.3108 - 4 out of 5
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- What does the G stand for at the end of part number 3.3108?
- The G at the end of any Energy Suspension part number stands for the color black and if it has an R at the end, it stands for the color red.
- How does your lifetime warranty work on the energy control arms bushings 3.3108?
- Energy warranty has a 2-year warranty which covers the parts if its a manufacturer defect for a street driving vehicle. If you used parts for off-roading or the parts were incorrectly installed Energy will not cover parts. As a dealer of Energy and o other brands we offer a lifetime warranty for the parts we go off of Energy's two-year warranty however we also know Energy parts can last the lifetime or the vehicle if taken care of. If you purchase the parts from us you will need to contact us to let us know. Then we will need pictures or a video and an explanation of how the parts failed. You can contact us through email, chats or phones found at the bottom of the site. ...see more