unarchive In The Box of 3.3159 keyboard_arrow_down
- 6 - 3210 bushing
- 6 - 15.237 (7/8"O.D. x 9/16"I.D. x 2.600" sleeve)
- 6 - 3213 thrust washer
- 2 - "I" shell
- 2 - 3230 bushing
- 2 - 15.205 (3/4"O.D. x .480"I.D. x 2.600" sleeve)
- 2 - 3231 thrust washer
- 1 - 17108 installation instructions
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
shuffle Cross References 1keyboard_arrow_down
HyperFlex Control Arm BushingsA control arm bushing plays a vital role in a suspension. Replace that faulty O.E. rubber bushing with an Energy Suspension Hyperflex control arm bushing. These polyurethane bushing provide the longevity and performance needed to maximize a suspension's efficiency. Energy Suspension's Hyperflex polyurethane is a firmer bushing than the O.E. Not only does this increase the longevity of the bushing, but gives the suspension a boost in handling performance. With a firmer bushing there will be a slight increase in NVH (noise, vibration and harshness), but most drivers prefer the boost in performance in spite of that.
The Faulty O.E.As your suspension travels, a rubber control arm bushing is repeatedly stretching and flexing. After a while, the center sleeve begins to sag and your suspension alignment is throw out of whack. The sagging will go on until the rubber fails completely.
Be sure to use Formula 5A control arm bushing rotates a lot against the metal shell, so make sure you grease it well with Energy Suspension's own Formula 5 Bushing Lubricant. Using plenty of grease is the best way to ensure a long lasting part without any squeaking. If you'd like some extra grease just in case, pick up an extra 3 pack or an 8 ounce tube.
Product Reviews for 3.3159 | Lesabre | Rear Control Arm Bushing Replacement Kit
- 5 Star (3)
- 4 Star (0)
- 3 Star (1)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
Energy Suspension 3.3159
starstarstarstarstar" Review 1 Year Later "
Easy to install, works great, car handles much better.verified_user Verified Buyer - Zigmund Turski - . Energy Suspension 3.3159 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstar_borderstar_border" Review 2 Years Later "
Cant give you an honest rating Ive only driven the wagon 3,000 miles since and its been in storage.\nHandles like its on rails though...verified_user Verified Buyer - Kevin - . Energy Suspension 3.3159 - 3 out of 5
Good stuff! Always the best choice for my caprice!verified_user Verified Buyer - Valentin Slaby - . Energy Suspension 3.3159 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Perfect replacement parts "
Install was a breeze. Ride is firm again, Car is able of transfering engine power much better. They are under a 1978 Caprice 454 big blockverified_user Verified Buyer - Jelmer Schoorl - . Energy Suspension 3.3159 - 5 out of 5
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- Will the 3.3159 rear control arms fit on my 04 LeSebre Custom?
- Unfortunately the 3.3159 are not fitted for the 04 LeSebre. At this time (1/30/18) we do not offer rear control arm bushings for the 04 LeSebre.