lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
shuffle Cross References 2keyboard_arrow_down
question_answer Ask us a Question
HyperFlex Control Arm BushingsA control arm bushing plays a vital role in a suspension. Replace that faulty O.E. rubber bushing with an Energy Suspension Hyperflex control arm bushing. These polyurethane bushing provide the longevity and performance needed to maximize a suspension's efficiency. Energy Suspension's Hyperflex polyurethane is a firmer bushing than the O.E. Not only does this increase the longevity of the bushing, but gives the suspension a boost in handling performance. With a firmer bushing there will be a slight increase in NVH (noise, vibration and harshness), but most drivers prefer the boost in performance in spite of that.
The Faulty O.E.As your suspension travels, a rubber control arm bushing is repeatedly stretching and flexing. After a while, the center sleeve begins to sag and your suspension alignment is throw out of whack. The sagging will go on until the rubber fails completely.
Be sure to use Formula 5A control arm bushing rotates a lot against the metal shell, so make sure you grease it well with Energy Suspension's own Formula 5 Bushing Lubricant. Using plenty of grease is the best way to ensure a long lasting part without any squeaking. If you'd like some extra grease just in case, pick up an extra 3 pack or an 8 ounce tube.
Product Reviews for C10 Pickup | Front Control Arm Bushing Replacement Kit
- 5 Star (10)
- 4 Star (0)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
Energy Suspension 3.3161
starstarstarstarstar" Extremely impressed "
I installed the hyperflex energy suspension bushings on my 74 c10. Its a night and day difference between these and the factory style rubber. It tightened up the front end big time.verified_user Verified Buyer - Julian - . Energy Suspension 3.3161 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Good quality "
Went in very easy with a vise. Wear latex gloves when putting on the grease its hard to wipe off.verified_user Verified Buyer - Josh Lloyd - . Energy Suspension 3.3161 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" so far, very happy with the bushings "
These are my first polyurethane bushings. They were easy to press in and I am happy with the ride of my Suburban.Hopefully they will keep the control arm centered and not distort like the rubber bushings do.verified_user Verified Buyer - Scott L. Hensel - . Energy Suspension 3.3161 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" very nice "
best we have installed wont be the last thanks again.verified_user Verified Buyer - kenneth d. worden sr - . Energy Suspension 3.3161 - 5 out of 5
compare_arrows Compare with Similar Parts
- Bushing Material: Polyurethane
- Bushing Material: Polyurethane
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- Does part number 3.3161 come with installation grease?
- Yes, part number 3.3161 does come with a small amount of grease. We recommend purchasing some extra grease though to insure you have plenty. That grease is part number 9.11110.