unarchive In The Box of 3.3180 keyboard_arrow_down
- 4 - 3092 - UPPER(IFS)
- 2 - 3375.01 - LOWER
- 2 - 3376.01 - LOWER
- 2 - 15.10.413.39 (1.000 X .640 X 2.950) - Sleeve
- 2 - 15.10.414.39 (1.000 X .640 X 3.860) - Sleeve
- 4 - 15.07.25.40 (16mm x 2.00mm) - Locknut
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
shuffle Cross References 1keyboard_arrow_down
HyperFlex Control Arm BushingsA control arm bushing plays a vital role in a suspension. Replace that faulty O.E. rubber bushing with an Energy Suspension Hyperflex control arm bushing. These polyurethane bushing provide the longevity and performance needed to maximize a suspension's efficiency. Energy Suspension's Hyperflex polyurethane is a firmer bushing than the O.E. Not only does this increase the longevity of the bushing, but gives the suspension a boost in handling performance. With a firmer bushing there will be a slight increase in NVH (noise, vibration and harshness), but most drivers prefer the boost in performance in spite of that.
The Faulty O.E.As your suspension travels, a rubber control arm bushing is repeatedly stretching and flexing. After a while, the center sleeve begins to sag and your suspension alignment is throw out of whack. The sagging will go on until the rubber fails completely.
Be sure to use Formula 5A control arm bushing rotates a lot against the metal shell, so make sure you grease it well with Energy Suspension's own Formula 5 Bushing Lubricant. Using plenty of grease is the best way to ensure a long lasting part without any squeaking. If you'd like some extra grease just in case, pick up an extra 3 pack or an 8 ounce tube.
Product Reviews for 3.3180 | Tahoe | Front Control Arm Bushing Replacement Kit
- 5 Star (2)
- 4 Star (0)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
Energy Suspension 3.3180
starstarstarstarstar" Review 2 Years Later "
Still holding up very well just have to hit them with some silicone spray every few months to keep them from squeaking thats my only complaint. Editors Note: Energy recommends the Formula 5 grease for the poly urethane bushings. It is specially formulated for these type of bushings.verified_user Verified Buyer - douglas reiter - . Energy Suspension 3.3180 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Excellent kit. "
These bushing where very easy to install in my suburban. Make sure that you do good prep work prior to putting in the bushings. Make sure that you use 400 grit sand paper to smooth out any ridges after you remove your old bushings. Also, when they say be liberal with the bushing lube do it. It will be a little messy but will save you time when you go to reassembling your vehicle.verified_user Verified Buyer - Mark Michelsen - . Energy Suspension 3.3180 - 5 out of 5
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- Will the 3.3180 come with lower control arm bushings for the 99 Suburban k2500?
- The 3.3180 will include the upper and lower control arm bushings for left and right control arms for the 99 Suburban K2500.