unarchive In The Box of 3.3186 keyboard_arrow_down
- 4 3426 Upper bushings
- 2 3134 Front lower bushings
- 2 3135 Rear lower bushings
- 2 126.96.36.199 Sleeves (0.875x0.625x3.562)
- 2 188.8.131.52 Sleeves (0.875x0.625x3.000)
- 1 17019 Instruction sheet
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
shuffle Cross References 1keyboard_arrow_down
HyperFlex Control Arm BushingsA control arm bushing plays a vital role in a suspension. Replace that faulty O.E. rubber bushing with an Energy Suspension Hyperflex control arm bushing. These polyurethane bushing provide the longevity and performance needed to maximize a suspension's efficiency. Energy Suspension's Hyperflex polyurethane is a firmer bushing than the O.E. Not only does this increase the longevity of the bushing, but gives the suspension a boost in handling performance. With a firmer bushing there will be a slight increase in NVH (noise, vibration and harshness), but most drivers prefer the boost in performance in spite of that.
The Faulty O.E.As your suspension travels, a rubber control arm bushing is repeatedly stretching and flexing. After a while, the center sleeve begins to sag and your suspension alignment is throw out of whack. The sagging will go on until the rubber fails completely.
Be sure to use Formula 5A control arm bushing rotates a lot against the metal shell, so make sure you grease it well with Energy Suspension's own Formula 5 Bushing Lubricant. Using plenty of grease is the best way to ensure a long lasting part without any squeaking. If you'd like some extra grease just in case, pick up an extra 3 pack or an 8 ounce tube.
Product Reviews for 3.3186 | Front Control Arm Bushings - Chevrolet Silverado 1500
- 5 Star (6)
- 4 Star (1)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
Energy Suspension 3.3186
starstarstarstarstar_border" Review 2 Years Later "
Installation is a bit of a pain if you dont have the right kind of press. They squeek a bit more than they advertised but thats a known problem with Poly bushings. So if your not ready to deal with that possibility then dont do the control arms. But overall performance and quality of the product is great, not had a single problem with them since install.verified_user Verified Buyer - Wayne Zarichniak - . Energy Suspension 3.3186 - 4 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Review 1 Year Later "
Easy install. What a difference in the handeling. I replaced the leaf spring bushings as wellverified_user Verified Buyer - Chris Thurber - . Energy Suspension 3.3186 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Excellent product. "
Excellent product.verified_user Verified Buyer - Larry Bunch - . Energy Suspension 3.3186 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Great "
Made my 1999 GMC Sierra drive like it was new! I will be doing the leaf springs next.verified_user Verified Buyer - Michael Grout - . Energy Suspension 3.3186 - 5 out of 5
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- Is there a way to purchase just the inner sleeves out of the 3.3186 kit.
- Yes we can sell just the pieces out of the 3.3186 kit. The sleeves numbers are 184.108.40.206 and 220.127.116.11.