unarchive In The Box of 3.4103 keyboard_arrow_down
- 2 - 4059 - Upper Mount Halves (Front Position - O.D. 73mm x height 24mm x I.D. 21.50mm x O.D. of the Sleeve 35.00mm)
- 4 - 4011 - Lower Mount Halves (Front and Center Positions - O.D. 59mm (38mm at small end) x height 33mm x I.D. 21.50mm)
- 2 - 4010 - Upper Mount Halves (Center Position - O.D. 73mm x height 28mm x I.D. 21.50mm x O.D. of the Sleeve 35.00mm)
- 2 - 4008 - Upper Mount Halves (Rear Position - O.D. 73mm x height 66.50mmx I.D. 23.5mm x O.D. of the Sleeve 35.50mm)
- 2 - 4009 - Lower Mount Halves (Rear Position - O.D. 59mm (42mm at small end) x height 33mm x I.D. 23.50mm)
- 6 - Outer Metal Washers
- 2 - Bolts for 4008, 4009
- 1 - Installation Instructions # 17011
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
shuffle Cross References 2keyboard_arrow_down
question_answer Ask us a Question
Energy Suspension HyperFlex Body to Frame Mount BushingsEnergy Suspension's Hyperflex polyurethane is a stronger material for a body to frame mount bushing. Polyurethane is able to handle the constant beating a body mount takes, and is not vulnerable to road grime or UV rays. With Energy Suspension's body mounts, you can protect your body to frame attachment, and your smooth ride, for years to come.
Replacing the Faulty RubberO.E. Manufacturer's use soft rubber body mounts to attach a body and frame. Over time these bushings deteriorate due to wear and tear, UV rays or road grime. Once the rubber starts to fail, the attachment point is compromised and the bushing can literally just fall off. Without body to frame mount bushings, the smooth connection between your body and frame is gone and your smooth ride is gone with it. Now bumps and potholes will really put your seatbelt to work.
Product Reviews for Body Mount Bushings Kit - Chevrolet K10 4WD - 3.4103
- 5 Star (6)
- 4 Star (1)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
Energy Suspension 3.4103
starstarstarstarstar" Nice quality parts.. "
Parts installed easily.verified_user Verified Buyer - Jean Patenaude - . Energy Suspension 3.4103 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Review 1 Year Later "
They are great thanks.verified_user Verified Buyer - Michael cotner - . Energy Suspension 3.4103 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar_border" pretty good "
Wish the kit came with all the bolts and sleeves to go inside mounts..The sleeves to be re used are all bad..verified_user Verified Buyer - Freddy - . Energy Suspension 3.4103 - 4 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Jason@cbxsupersport.com "
Great Parts, BUT, The Original Factory Sleeves need to be Re-Used, SO, if they are Rotted, or Very Rusty, they will need replaced. Of course, These Sleeves are ONLY available from GM Dealers and Expensive, but Energy Suspension makes them available for Other Kits. Hmm, maybe someone will think about this and make them available???verified_user Verified Buyer - CBXSuperSport.com - . Energy Suspension 3.4103 - 5 out of 5