unarchive In The Box of 3.4142 keyboard_arrow_down
- Body mount set: 3-4142
- 2 - 4001 bushings (bottom, position #1)
- 2 - 4002 bushings (top, position #1)
- 2 - 4003 bushings (top, position #3)
- 4 - 4004 bushings (bottom, position #2 & #3)
- 2 - 4005 bushings (top, position #2)
- 2 - 15.02.29.39 (1.282” O.A.L. Shells)
- 1 - 17235 installation instructions
- 2 - 15.02.30.39 (1.495” O.A.L. Shells)
- 2 - 15.02.31.39 (1.410” O.A.L. Shells)
- 4 - 15.03.14.39 (.500”I.D.x 2.500”O.D. Washers)
- 4 - 15.03.24.39 (.625”I.D.x 2.500”O.D. Washers)
- 2 - 15.07.03.40 (½”-13 Nylock nuts)
- 2 - 15.05.41.39 (½”-13 x 2 ½” grd. 5 bolts)
- 4 - 15.05.42.39 (5/8”-11 x 3” grd. 5
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
shuffle Cross References 3keyboard_arrow_down
Energy Suspension HyperFlex Body to Frame Mount Bushings
Energy Suspension's Hyperflex polyurethane is a stronger material for a body to frame mount bushing. Polyurethane is able to handle the constant beating a body mount takes and is not vulnerable to road grime or UV rays. With Energy Suspension's body mounts, you can protect your body to frame attachment, and your smooth ride, for years to come.
Replacing the Faulty Rubber
O.E. Manufacturer's use soft rubber body mounts to attach a body and frame. Over time these bushings deteriorate due to wear and tear, UV rays or road grime. Once the rubber starts to fail, the attachment point is compromised and the bushing can literally just fall off. Without body to frame mount bushings, the smooth connection between your body and frame is gone and your smooth ride is gone with it. Now bumps and potholes will really put your seatbelt to work.
Product Reviews for Body Mount Bushings Kit - Chevrolet Camaro - 3.4142
- 5 Star (23)
- 4 Star (0)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
Energy Suspension 3.4142
starstarstarstarstar" Everything looked very well made "
The bushings were very well made. The front ones foes at the radiator were a little large and I had to ream the frame holes out a little for them to fit. Other than that they worked good and the instructions were good.verified_user Verified Buyer - Donald Koenig - . Energy Suspension 3.4142 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Great kit perfect fit "
Nice upgrade.verified_user Verified Buyer - Tom Wilson - . Energy Suspension 3.4142 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Everything worked without a problem could feel improvement in ride. "
Easy to install instructions with parts.verified_user Verified Buyer - Juan Bejarano - . Energy Suspension 3.4142 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Excellent quality "
Bought this kit for my 1970 Pontiac Firebird. Fitted perfectly with no issues. Excellent quality. Highly recommend. 1st class service from a 1st class company. Thank youverified_user Verified Buyer - Mick B - . Energy Suspension 3.4142 - 5 out of 5
compare_arrows Compare with Similar Parts
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- Hi. Can you tell me the hardness rating of these vs. OEM rubber? I already have tubular control arms with poly bushings and 18
- OEM and Moog rubber bushings are 55-65a durometer (hardness scale). The kit 3.4142 poly bushings would be 80-85. The poly bushings will firm the ride up and be running 18's with the short sidewall tire will definitely have a very harsh ride.
- I purchased the 3.4142 kit from my local Oreilys and it is missing a piece. How do I get this missing piece?
- We are an authorized dealer of Energy and not Energy directly. You have two options, your first option would be to get in touch with your original dealer to see if they can get the piece for you. Your Second option would be to purchase just the missi ing piece from our site. You can call us at 888-406-2330 or use our live chat service on this page to have a rep further help with purchasing a single piece. ...see more
- Will part number 3.4142 fit my 1979 Pontiac Firebird?
- No, part number 3.4142 will only fit up to the 1975 Pontiac Firebird.
- Can I purchase individual pieces from this kit need part 4004?
- yes you can just put bulk- (part number) 4004 and it will come up on our search bar https://www.suspension.com/bulk-4004
- Could I order a kit with just radiator and core support bushings and hardware (4 bushings and hardware) For a 1973 Camaro?
- You sure can. Just type in bulk-the piece number to the search bar and it should come up if not you can call us for pricing at 888-406-2330.
- How much will part number 3.4142 raise my car?
- Part number 3.4142 is an oem replacement and will not raise your car at all.
- I bought these for my Nova and put them on, but I'm having alignment issues with the front fenders and hood, do I need to use shims with this kit for proper height?
- Yes, you may still need to use body shims to get the gaps and fenders to line up.