unarchive In The Box of 3.6112 keyboard_arrow_down
- 4 - 6059 Pads (2 Upper and 2 Lower)
- Length= 4.46 in
- Wigth= 2.8 in
- Tall=.67 in
- Inside Diameter= 2.3 in
- Wigth of the cap=.69 in
- Inside Diameter of the cap=.62 in
- 4 - Metal Sleeves (fits in center of pad)
- Length= .47 in
- Wigth= .62 in
- Inside Diameter=.5 in
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
shuffle Cross References 1keyboard_arrow_down
Energy Suspension Leaf Spring Pads
Replace the crushed OE rubber with Hyperflex polyurethane leaf spring pad from Energy Suspension. These polyurethane pads will hold up far better than the inferior OEM pads. Keep your leaf springs aligned and noise and vibration dampened with Energy Suspension's leaf spring pads.
Product Reviews for 3.6112 | Chevrolet Camaro | Multi-Leaf Rear Spring Pads | Energy
- 5 Star (6)
- 4 Star (0)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
Energy Suspension 3.6112
starstarstarstarstar" Parts fit and looked nice "
Parts fit and installed very easy.verified_user Verified Buyer - Gerry Jensen - . Energy Suspension 3.6112 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" quality, service excellent "
Would recommend to anyone restoring a 1967 Firebird.verified_user Verified Buyer - Ken Kubinski - . Energy Suspension 3.6112 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Review 1 Year Later "
Very satisfied effective good product.verified_user Verified Buyer - PASCAL LEFEVRE - . Energy Suspension 3.6112 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" great! "
recomendedverified_user Verified Buyer - keith d dunahoo - . Energy Suspension 3.6112 - 5 out of 5
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- What is the pad thickness ?
- The pads are 1/2 in thick.
- What is the difference between the 3.6113 and 3.6112, I know its mono or multi leaf, but is there a physical size difference?
- Differences are: 3.6112 4 of Metal Sleeves - 60717 (5/8 X .058 X .625 inches) 3.6113 2 of Metal Sleeves - 60727 (5/8 X .058 X .475 inches) https://www.suspension.com/3.6113
- Why are there four leaf spring isolators in part number 3.6112R in a box?
- There are 4 isolators in part number 3.6112 because two are for the top and two are for the bottom positions.