lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
shuffle Cross References 1keyboard_arrow_down
Energy Suspension Hyperflex Polyurethane Transmission Mounts
Energy Suspension's Hyperflex Polyurethane transmission mounts are much more durable, and better-suited material for handling the stresses of a transmission. Polyurethane is unaffected by UV rays, road grimes and vehicle oils, ensuring a long-lasting lifespan and performance.
The Problem, The Cure
The O.E. transmission mount is made of soft rubber. While the rubber is good for dampening noise and vibration, it is susceptible to cracking and splitting. Without a proper functioning transmission mount, excess transmission movement is allowed as well as dangerous torque movement. Energy Suspension's polyurethane mounts are much stronger than the rubber and is not prone to cracking. With the polyurethane transmission mounts, you will have controlled torque and the excess movement will be eliminated.
Product Reviews for Transmission Mount - Ford Mustang SVO - 4.1104
- 5 Star (6)
- 4 Star (0)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
Energy Suspension 4.1104
starstarstarstarstar" Review 2 Years Later "
Great product no issues what so ever.verified_user Verified Buyer - randall b garner - . Energy Suspension 4.1104 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Great product, strong and rigid. "
Product is great, is well constructed, good material and best of it does dampens. so is not like having a solid or welded mount. I notice better shifting and no extra vibrations what so ever. I am very please with the product, and the smooth transaction.verified_user Verified Buyer - Carlos Montalvo - . Energy Suspension 4.1104 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Very Satisfied "
I am using this transmission mount in a custom project, and im very satisfied with this part.verified_user Verified Buyer - Kent Ove - . Energy Suspension 4.1104 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Well Made!! "
How much can I say about a transmission mount. I ordered this as part of a custom build project and while I do have it installed, I havent put it through the "test" yet. That said...It appears to be very well built and I am hopeful that it will handle the 600+ HP 7.3 nitrous sprayed powerstroke in front of it. Ill let you know how it turns out.verified_user Verified Buyer - Robert Ciceroni - . Energy Suspension 4.1104 - 5 out of 5
compare_arrows Compare with Similar Parts
- This part
- Bushing Material: Polyurethane
($18.44) more expensive
- Bushing Material: Polyurethane
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- Could you please provide the specs for this mount 4.1104, I am looking for a custom application. I need the width between the mounting bolts and the stud bolt location as well as the height of the mount. In basically need a mount that will fit the jeep but with more heig
- Here are the specifications we offer for the 4.1104. It is 2.625 inches in height, has a mounting bolt spacing of 5.526 inches, using 1/2 bolts center bolt to center bolt. The Top bolt spacing is 2.165 inches center to center bolt.
- What is the difference between these transmission mounts? 4.1104 4.1104_v8 What I'm interested in is any dimensional differences that affect installation or transmission lift/location.
- 4.1104 and 4.1104-v8 is the same transmission mount. DST adds the -v8 for a qualifier for fitment.
- Is it compatible with this car?
- No this mount only is guaranteed to fit: Transmission Mount - Ford 4.1104 fits these vehicles: Ford Granada 1981 thru 1982 Ford Mustang SVO 1984 thru 1986 Mercury Cougar 1980 thru 1982