unarchive In The Box of 4.7112 keyboard_arrow_down
- 4 - 7009 bushings (OD 2.432; ID .870; Height 1.250; The nub on the bottom OD 1.387)
- 2 - 15.015(7/8"O.D. x 11/16"I.D. x 2.30"sleeve)
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
shuffle Cross References 1keyboard_arrow_down
Energy Suspension Strut Arm Bushings
Strengthening Driver Control
Designed to increase driver control while braking or accelerating, strut arms secure your control arm to the chassis. Strut arm bushings protect the connections between the strut arm, the control arm, and the chassis. It's incredibly important to keep these connections in pristine condition, otherwise you'll undoubtedly start encountering handling issues at times when driver control is most vital.
Upgrading Dependability and Longevity
The OE strut arm bushings installed on your vehicle are made of soft rubber. this rubber is prone to stretching, cracking, and rotting away. Energy Suspension offers their Hyperflex polyurethane bushings as a substantial upgrade over the OE rubber. Easily capable of resisting road contamination and physical wear, Energy's strut arm bushings will securely strengthen your strut arm and enhance your control. To top it off Energy Suspension covers their strut arm bushings with a two-year warranty handled in-house here at DST.
Product Reviews for Front Strut Arm Bushings - Ford Torino - 4.7112
- 5 Star (4)
- 4 Star (0)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
Energy Suspension 4.7112
starstarstarstarstar" britt hull is very knowledgeable awesome help "
From the moment the parts get out of the box to installment they fit great like it was made for .Very well made good materials Im very satisfied... and I always be their customer for life thanks72607verified_user Verified Buyer - Victor perez - . Energy Suspension 4.7112 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" great fit. "
I wish these where designed like the originals, which interlock. I order these as a replacement for a set I got in a kit from PST. The PST parts did not fit. I was unable to get a timely replacement from them, (waited over a week, with the car in pieces in the shop) Delivery of these parts was fast! Got the car back on the road, and every one is happy. I am still out money to PST for their parts that did not fit! Avoid them, go with Energy Suspension!verified_user Verified Buyer - Lance Holmes - . Energy Suspension 4.7112 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" High quality as always! "
High quality as always!verified_user Verified Buyer - Jeremiah Mahan - . Energy Suspension 4.7112 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Not installed "
I have not installed these parts yet, they are for one of my personal projects and I have been busy with customer cars. They appear to be correct and I anticipate no problems installing them.verified_user Verified Buyer - Paul Jahn - . Energy Suspension 4.7112 - 5 out of 5
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- The strut rod bushings 47112G do I need to order washers for the ends?
- Part number 4.7112 is made out of polyurethane.
- When putting the part 4.7112 on a 71 Mustang, will this lead to braking my tie rod end, itself? Or it is safe to use?
- Energy parts are safe to use. Energy made the polyurethane bushings to reduce common wheel