unarchive In The Box of 5.3122 keyboard_arrow_down
- Qty 4 - 3034G - Control Arm Bushings
- Qty 2 - 3501.01 - Front Lower Cab Bushings
- Qty 2 - 3500.01 - Front Lower Control Arm Bushings
- Qty 2 - 15.10.08.39 - Metal Sleeves - 0.750 OD X 0.562 ID X 3.000 L
- Qty 2 - 18.104.22.168 - Metal Sleeves - 0.750 OD X 0.480 ID X 2.400 L
- Qty 4 - 9.11101 - 1/2 oz. Lubricant Sleeve
- Qty 4 - 15.10.373.39 - Serrated Sleeve - 1.000 OD X 0.687 ID X 1.960 L
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
shuffle Cross References 1keyboard_arrow_down
HyperFlex Control Arm Bushings
A control arm bushing plays a vital role in a suspension. Replace that faulty O.E. rubber bushing with an Energy Suspension Hyperflex control arm bushing. These polyurethane bushings provide the longevity and performance needed to maximize a suspension's efficiency. Energy Suspension's Hyperflex polyurethane is a firmer bushing than the O.E. Not only does this increase the longevity of the bushing but gives the suspension a boost in handling performance. With a firmer bushing, there will be a slight increase in NVH (noise, vibration, and harshness), but most drivers prefer the boost in performance in spite of that.
The Faulty O.E.
As your suspension travels, a rubber control arm bushing is repeatedly stretching and flexing. After a while, the center sleeve begins to sag and your suspension alignment is throw out of whack. The sagging will go on until the rubber fails completely.
Be sure to use Formula 5
A control arm bushing rotates a lot against the metal shell, so make sure you grease it well with Energy Suspension's own Formula 5 Bushing Lubricant. Using plenty of grease is the best way to ensure a long lasting part without any squeaking. If you'd like some extra grease just in case, pick up an extra 3 pack or an 8 ounce tube.
Product Reviews for 5.3122 | Front Control Arm Bushing Kit | 2WD Dakota 1997-2004
- 5 Star (20)
- 4 Star (0)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
Energy Suspension 5.3122
starstarstarstarstar" Great product. "
Great product . Manufacturing quality is top notch. Customer service is also great, customer service agent did not rush me off the phone .verified_user Verified Buyer - Douglas James - . Energy Suspension 5.3122 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" The Best "
This is my first time using Energy Suspension, and I have to say, I am impressed. This was the easiest install of bushing ever. Also, the order was shipped very fast, customer services was good, and everything you need is included. I am diffidently returning for more parts. Thanks Energy Suspension.verified_user Verified Buyer - Zachary Elrod - . Energy Suspension 5.3122 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Review 2 Years Later "
So far so good. Im planning on taking these suspension parts apart soon to inspect and re-lube. Ive had problems in the past of urethane bushings wearing out quickly because of lack of synthetic or silicone lube on them. But, like I said so far no problems and they are acting just like they are suppose to. Very good!verified_user Verified Buyer - Jeff LeBlond - . Energy Suspension 5.3122 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Review 1 Year Later "
Perfect performance.verified_user Verified Buyer - Justin L Baker - . Energy Suspension 5.3122 - 5 out of 5