lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
shuffle Cross References 1keyboard_arrow_down
Energy Suspension Steering Rack Bushings
Increase Your Steering Rack's Longevity
The steering rack is designed to take the force of turning the steering wheel and use it to make the wheels turn. It does this through two relatively fragile components: a series of teeth along the steering rack itself, and a gear that travels across them. The task assigned to steering rack bushings is to keep these components safe from impacts and contamination. However, your OE steering rack bushings are made of a soft rubber that is prone to rotting away after repeated exposure. Energy Suspension crafts each of their steering rack bushings out of Hyperflex polyurethane, a material much more durable than OE rubber. With Energy's Hyperflex bushings installed, your steering rack will easily shrug off both physical impacts and road grime. DST offers an exclusive lifetime warranty, handled in-house, for all Energy Suspension steering rack bushings that we sell.
Product Reviews for Steering Rack Bushings - Nissan 240SX - 7.10104
- 5 Star (31)
- 4 Star (0)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (1)
- 1 Star (0)
Energy Suspension 7.10104
starstarstarstarstar" Review 2 Years Later "
They are still in good shape.verified_user Verified Buyer - Timothy P Jung - . Energy Suspension 7.10104 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Perfect "
I really higher recommended, fit perfect, easy to install and is a huge different to the stock set, my handling is perfect and responsive.verified_user Verified Buyer - Manuel Antonio Flores Parada - . Energy Suspension 7.10104 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Solid Bushings! "
My OEM rack and pinion bushings finally croaked on my 1990 240SX I ordered these puppies and man are they solid! Super easy install!!!! The drive feels as if my OEM ones were still on! Very pleased with my purchase here.verified_user Verified Buyer - Joseph Daniel Chavez - . Energy Suspension 7.10104 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Good "
It fit just like OEM and good quality bushing. I would recommend this to my other friends.verified_user Verified Buyer - Chris vu - . Energy Suspension 7.10104 - 5 out of 5
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- What part do I need to replace the rack and pinion and steering rack bushings for my 1990 Nissan 240sx Hatchback?
- For your 1990 Nissan 240sx you will need Part Number 7.10104.
- It doesn't really say, but do these bushings attach to the tie rod ends at the knuckle?
- These bushings go into the rack and pinion. There are no bushings in the tie rod ends.