unarchive In The Box of 7.1113 keyboard_arrow_down
- 2 - 1181 Front Position Inserts
- 2 - 1182 Rear Position Inserts
- 4 - Outer Washers
- 1 - Installation Instructions # 17409
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
shuffle Cross References 2keyboard_arrow_down
Energy Suspension Subframe Bushings
A subframe bushing is found at the mounting point between the subframe and the body. Most OEM subframe bushings are made of rubber, which over time begins to wear and crack. With a failed subframe bushing, noise and vibration become a major issue for both the driver and the passengers. The subframe bushings responsibility, besides mounting, is to dampen road noise and vibration from entering the cab. So once these bushings go, your quiet smooth ride is in trouble.
Energy Suspension's Hyperflex polyurethane is a much more durable material for subframe bushings. Not only do these bushings maintain the mounting alignment very well, but polyurethane does not crack, distort, rot, or wear the way rubber bushings do. With more durable material, there should be an increase in NVH. But there is also a performance boost to consider! With polyurethane subframe bushings you can effectively eliminate wheel hop giving you a faster launch time whether from a starting line or a green light.
Product Reviews for 7.1113 | Rear Subframe Bushing Inserts - Nissan 240SX S13
- 5 Star (4)
- 4 Star (0)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
Energy Suspension 7.1113
starstarstarstarstar" Good product "
Worked a lot better then I thought they would.verified_user Verified Buyer - Austin Fox - . Energy Suspension 7.1113 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Excellent Quick Upgrade for My S13 Subframe "
For the price point these are the greatest bang for the buck component to improve handling for my aging Nissan S13 subframe bushings.verified_user Verified Buyer - Douglas Moreton - . Energy Suspension 7.1113 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Best sub-20 dollar upgrade available. "
These things are a breeze to install and firmed up the rear end of the car in a very noticeable manner. They're coming out soon for a sub-frame swap (and will be using solid bushings), but I'm definitely going to hold onto them for my next S13. I wish I would've bought these bushings years ago.verified_user Verified Buyer - Kyle Hicks - . Energy Suspension 7.1113 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" 240sx subframe bushing inserts "
There great I actually got them because there were in Project Car Magazine. I did have some install issues but it mostly do to the old subframe bushings being disfigured. They a great product and everyone with a nissan 240sx or anything other wise should get these.verified_user Verified Buyer - Samuel G - . Energy Suspension 7.1113 - 5 out of 5
compare_arrows Compare with Similar Parts
($0.59) more expensive
- Bushing Material: Polyurethane
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- I am looking for rear subframe bushings. But I could not find them on your website do you carry them in stock for a 1991 240sx? And also if i replace the rear subframe bushings do i also need to get the bushing inserts?
- No, you will not need part number 7.1113 if you get the subframe bushings replacement kit.