unarchive In The Box of 7.3102 keyboard_arrow_down
- 4 - 3040
- 4 - 3043
- 4 - Sleeves for 3040
- 2 - Sleeves for 3043
- 2 - 9.11108 Formula 5 Tubes
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
shuffle Cross References 1keyboard_arrow_down
HyperFlex Control Arm BushingsA control arm bushing plays a vital role in a suspension. Replace that faulty O.E. rubber bushing with an Energy Suspension Hyperflex control arm bushing. These polyurethane bushing provide the longevity and performance needed to maximize a suspension's efficiency. Energy Suspension's Hyperflex polyurethane is a firmer bushing than the O.E. Not only does this increase the longevity of the bushing, but gives the suspension a boost in handling performance. With a firmer bushing there will be a slight increase in NVH (noise, vibration and harshness), but most drivers prefer the boost in performance in spite of that.
The Faulty O.E.As your suspension travels, a rubber control arm bushing is repeatedly stretching and flexing. After a while, the center sleeve begins to sag and your suspension alignment is throw out of whack. The sagging will go on until the rubber fails completely.
Be sure to use Formula 5A control arm bushing rotates a lot against the metal shell, so make sure you grease it well with Energy Suspension's own Formula 5 Bushing Lubricant. Using plenty of grease is the best way to ensure a long lasting part without any squeaking. If you'd like some extra grease just in case, pick up an extra 3 pack or an 8 ounce tube.
Product Reviews for 7.3102 | Nissan D21 Front Control Arm Bushing Replacement Kit
- 5 Star (7)
- 4 Star (0)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
Energy Suspension 7.3102
starstarstarstarstar" Good "
These went in really smooth and easy my only thing is I feel like they could have came with the large washers that go on the outside of the bushings. Editors Note: any hardware not included in the kit must be reused. If your hardware is unusable you would have to find the replacements.verified_user Verified Buyer - Adam Hunt - . Energy Suspension 7.3102 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Review 1 Year Later "
They work as good as expected. Never have had a problem in the past with Energy Suspension parts. Very reliable.verified_user Verified Buyer - William A Gray III - . Energy Suspension 7.3102 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Great product "
The bushings fit and work perfect!!! Now my Pathfinder rides smoothly.verified_user Verified Buyer - LUIS N VERA NEGRON - . Energy Suspension 7.3102 - 5 out of 5
These busings still work great after 2 1/2 yearsverified_user Verified Buyer - Jose - . Energy Suspension 7.3102 - 5 out of 5
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- Are the inner sleeves bound to the bushings in part number 7.3102? Or do they slide in like most energy suspension bushing sleeves?
- No, the inner sleeves included in part number 7.3102 are not bound to the bushings.
- Does 7.3102, 7.7106, & 7.5108 cover both sides of my D21?
- One Set of 7.3102, 7.7106, & 7.5108 Will Cover the Left and Right Side of your D21.