unarchive In The Box of 7.3119 keyboard_arrow_down
- 4 - 3451 Lower Control Arm Bushings
- 4 - Center Metal Sleeves for 3451
- 10 - 8309 Upper Control Arm and Toe Link Arm Bushings
- 10 - Center Metal Sleeves for 8309
- 2 - 3450 Toe Link Bushings
- 2 - Center Metal Sleeves for 3450
- 3 - Small Formula 5 Prelube Tubs
- 1 - Installation Instructions # 17421
add_shopping_cart Suggested Parts 1keyboard_arrow_down
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
shuffle Cross References 1keyboard_arrow_down
HyperFlex Control Arm Bushings
A control arm bushing plays a vital role in a suspension. Replace that faulty O.E. rubber bushing with an Energy Suspension Hyperflex control arm bushing. These polyurethane bushings provide the longevity and performance needed to maximize a suspension's efficiency. Energy Suspension's Hyperflex polyurethane is a firmer bushing than the O.E. Not only does this increase the longevity of the bushing but gives the suspension a boost in handling performance. With a firmer bushing, there will be a slight increase in NVH (noise, vibration, and harshness), but most drivers prefer the boost in performance in spite of that.
The Faulty O.E.
As your suspension travels, a rubber control arm bushing is repeatedly stretching and flexing. After a while, the center sleeve begins to sag and your suspension alignment is throw out of whack. The sagging will go on until the rubber fails completely.
Be sure to use Formula 5
A control arm bushing rotates a lot against the metal shell, so make sure you grease it well with Energy Suspension's own Formula 5 Bushing Lubricant. Using plenty of grease is the best way to ensure a long lasting part without any squeaking. If you'd like some extra grease just in case, pick up an extra 3 pack or an 8 ounce tube.
Product Reviews for 7.3119 | Rear Control Arm Bushing Kit | Nissan 240SX 95-98
- 5 Star (5)
- 4 Star (0)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
Energy Suspension 7.3119
starstarstarstarstar" Review 2 Years Later "
Pretty good so far.verified_user Verified Buyer - Dain Burgess - . Energy Suspension 7.3119 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Not too shabby "
Not too bad. The trick to getting the old rubber bushings out is to beat the case with a torch until it smokes, then just knock it out with a hammer. Then use a saw-zall to cut a line in each side of the metal sleeve. After that, just knock it out with a hammer and chizzle. The new parts go in with ease.verified_user Verified Buyer - Chad B - . Energy Suspension 7.3119 - 5 out of 5
This is a 16 bushing set for the rear control arms on a 240SX and it takes forever even if you have a good selection of tools. 16bushings * 10 minutes each = 2hr 40 min of raw labor (low estimate!). Now add the time to drop the subframe and disassemble it and put it all back together. I have a press, a torch, and even made some custom tools for removing and installing this set and it took forever. I could have easily gone with a set of adjustable heim jointed aftermarket links for most of it for a little more money and a lot less time. Though, I didn't want their related harshness. I'm glad I put these in, but would rather pull and reinstall an engine than do it again.verified_user Verified Buyer - Tony Schulz - . Energy Suspension 7.3119 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Excellent "
When I first tried to fit these I forgot to remove the metal sleeves from the control arms etc so it was a very tight fit making it almost impossible to fit, when I realized my mistake and cut all the sleeves out they fitted like a glove! Just use the threaded bar and washers method and tighten the bushes in using the lube. The fit is perfect and I'm sure they will tighten up the back end once I finally drive my car.verified_user Verified Buyer - James Whitehouse - . Energy Suspension 7.3119 - 5 out of 5
compare_arrows Compare with Similar Parts
- This part
- Bushing Material: Polyurethane
- Bushing Material: Polyurethane
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- Is it possible to order individual pieces from kit number 7.3119? Specifically needing piece numbers 8309 and 3450.
- Yes it is possible to order individual pieces from kit number 7.3119. It would be part numbers bulk-8309 and bulk-3450.
- Would I be able to purchase just piece number 3451 and the sleeves, piece number 15.10.335.39? I do not need the whole 7.3119 kit.
- Yes, you can find piece number 3451 at https://www.suspension.com/bulk-3451 and you can find piece number 15.10.335.39 at https://www.suspension.com/bulk-15.10.335.39