unarchive In The Box of 71604 keyboard_arrow_down
- 1 of Transmission Mounts - U-69018 (1.51in C. To C. Bolt Hole X 4.02in C. To C. Bracket Hole X 1.80in Height)
- 2 of Threaded Studs - Stud-34 (0.43in O.D. X 1.50in Length)
- 2 of Lock Washers - Wash-51 (0.77in O.D. X 0.44in I.D.)
- 2 of Flat Washers - Wash-1147 (0.92in O.D. X 0.44in I.D.)
- 2 of Nylon Lock Nuts - Nut-71 (0.44in I.D.)
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Lifetime Warranty. Prothane guarantees all Prothane Suspension Parts to be free of defects in materials and workmanship (not due to abuse, neglect or misapplication) for the total time the vehicle remains with the original purchaser of the product(s). Should the products fail to meet these conditions, Prothane will replace the product, free of charge. This excludes any and all related labor charges. The product must be shipped to Prothane (postage prepaid) along with a copy of the original receipt."
shuffle Cross References 1keyboard_arrow_down
Front Transmission Mount Kit
Prothane's Front Transmission Mount Kit, includes new nuts, bolts, and washers with this 1 or 2 Bolt style Transmission Mount. This mount will fit applications with either one or two studs that mount to the cross-member. Prothane's Transmission mounts incorporate a metal interlock Run-Safe feature. In the middle of this mount features a metal interlock that increases the strength and durability of this mount. Rubber transmission mounts tend to split open over time and this polyurethane replacement will not separate. If for some reason the polyurethane ever failed the interlock allows the mount to maintain performance in keeping the transmission from moving.
Product Reviews for 71604 | Transmission Mount | Jeep CJ5 1972-1983
- 5 Star (8)
- 4 Star (0)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
starstarstarstarstar" Review 1 Year Later "
The part worked out fine. Just what I needed to mount my 5 speed in my 48 Ford Street Rod.verified_user Verified Buyer - Alan Hook - . Prothane 71604 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" excellent predict "
This is an excellent product. Holes didn't line up perfectly but I got it to fit without any fabrication by raising the transmission up and placing the mounting bolts in a little bit then lowering the transmission and tightening the nut to the cross member.verified_user Verified Buyer - Adam Levine - . Prothane 71604 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Excellent "
Direct bolt on! Highly recommended due to precise fit and no hassle replacement over flimsy stock rubber mount. Installed on the 4L60E trans-mount like it was always supposed to be there.verified_user Verified Buyer - Gustavo Cantu - . Prothane 71604 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Thumbs Up "
Exactly what I ordered, shipped immediately. Cannot Ask for more.verified_user Verified Buyer - Cody Allen - . Prothane 71604 - 5 out of 5