unarchive In The Box of 8.3107 keyboard_arrow_down
- 16 - 3127 - Rear Upper and Lower Control Arm
- 2 - 7047 - Rear Track Arm Bushing (Frame)
- 2 - 7048 - Rear Track Arm Bushing (Diff)
- 8 - 220.127.116.11 (.875OD X .625ID X 2.562L)
- 1 - 18.104.22.168 (.875 x .625 x 1.800)
- 1 - 15.03.20.39 (2.000 OD X .630 ID X .120)
- 1 - 15.03.22.39 (2.000 X (1.188+-.005 1) X .100)
- 2 - 9.11102 - 10 Grams Grease Package
- 1 - 17039 - Instructions Stabilizer/Track Arm
- 1 - 17040 - Instructions For Spring Eye Bushing
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
shuffle Cross References 1keyboard_arrow_down
HyperFlex Control Arm Bushings
A control arm bushing plays a vital role in a suspension. Replace that faulty O.E. rubber bushing with an Energy Suspension Hyperflex control arm bushing. These polyurethane bushings provide the longevity and performance needed to maximize a suspension's efficiency. Energy Suspension's Hyperflex polyurethane is a firmer bushing than the O.E. Not only does this increase the longevity of the bushing but gives the suspension a boost in handling performance. With a firmer bushing, there will be a slight increase in NVH (noise, vibration, and harshness), but most drivers prefer the boost in performance in spite of that.
The Faulty O.E.
As your suspension travels, a rubber control arm bushing is repeatedly stretching and flexing. After a while, the center sleeve begins to sag and your suspension alignment is throw out of whack. The sagging will go on until the rubber fails completely.
Be sure to use Formula 5
A control arm bushing rotates a lot against the metal shell, so make sure you grease it well with Energy Suspension's own Formula 5 Bushing Lubricant. Using plenty of grease is the best way to ensure a long lasting part without any squeaking. If you'd like some extra grease just in case, pick up an extra 3 pack or an 8 ounce tube.
Product Reviews for 8.3107 | Rear Control Arm Bushing Kit | Toyota 4Runner 90-95
- 5 Star (2)
- 4 Star (0)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
Energy Suspension 8.3107
starstarstarstarstar" Review 1 Year Later "
Work well.verified_user Verified Buyer - Glazkov Denis - . Energy Suspension 8.3107 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" very satisfied, excellent product. "
Tremendous improvement in handling and overall control of rig, especially if you're running over-sized tires. A must have. period.verified_user Verified Buyer - Bill Fuller - . Energy Suspension 8.3107 - 5 out of 5
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- What all comes in this kit?
- Part number 8.3107 comes with: 16 - 3127 - Rear Upper and Lower Control Arm 2 - 7047 - Rear Track Arm Bushing (Frame) 2 - 7048 - Rear Track Arm Bushing (Diff) 8 - 22.214.171.124 (.875OD X .625ID X 2.562L) 1 - 126.96.36.199 (.875 x .625 x 1.800) 1 - - 15.03.20.39 (2.000 OD X .630 ID X .120) 1 - 15.03.22.39 (2.000 X (1.188+-.005 1) X .100) ...see more
- Is the energy rear suspension bush kit with part no. 8.3107 compatible with my vehicle?
- Unfortunately it is not, it fits the Toyota 4Runner 2WD - 1990 thru 4WD - 1995 only