unarchive In The Box of 16.18101 keyboard_arrow_down
- Transmission shifter stabilizer bushing set: 16.1101
- 1 - 1033 (mounts near shifter)
- 1 - 1032 (mounts at the transmission)
- 1 - 17161 Instruction sheet
- Front end control arm bushing set: 16.3101
- 4 - 3214 lower control arm pivot bushing
- 2 - 184.108.40.206 Sleeve (7/8? x .639? x 2.375?)
- 4 - 15.03.47.39 Washer (1-3/4? x .639? x .125?)
- Rear end control arm bushing set(includes track rod): 16.3102
- 2 - 3215 control arm pivot bushing
- 2 - 3216 control arm pivot bushing
- 2 - 220.127.116.11 Sleeve (7/8? x .480? x 2.230?)
- 2 - 7065 track arm (reuse original sleeves)
- 2 - 7066 track arm (reuse original sleeves)
- Front Sway Bar Bushing and End Link set: 16.5101
- 2 - 5271 (16mm) sway bar pivot bushing
- 2 - 18.104.22.168 Sleeve (9/16? x 3/8? x .400?)
- 8 - 8072 end link bushings
- 8 - 15.03.03.40 Washer (1.100? x .400? x .050?)
- 2 - 15.05.28.39 Bolt (3/8?-16 x 3-3/4? bolt)
- 2 - 15.07.01.39 Nut (3/8?-16 nylock)
- Rear Sway bar end link set:16.5102
- 4 - 8026 bushings
- Ball joint boot set: 9.13101
- 2 - 13001 ball joint boot
- Tie-rod boot set: 9.13103
- 2 - 13003 tie-rod boot
- 2 - 9.11101 grease tub
- 1 - 17158 Parts List
- 1 - 17019 Instruction sheet
- 1 - 17039 Instruction sheet
- 1 - 17236 Instruction sheet
add_shopping_cart Suggested Parts 4keyboard_arrow_down
DST Silver Color - Limited Lifetime Warranty
Whiteline Gold Color Plated - 3 Year Warranty
3 - 5ML High Performance Grease by Energy
8 ounce tub of High Performance Grease by Energy
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
shuffle Cross References 1keyboard_arrow_down
Energy Suspension HyperFlex Package Kit
Thinking about changing a bushing? Why not replace them all? Energy Suspension Master Kits include the bushings you need to completely revamp your suspension. Positions and parts vary from vehicle to vehicle, but each package contains the bushings that Energy Suspension offers.
Energy Suspension's Hyperflex polyurethane is a firmer bushing than the O.E. Not only does this increase the longevity of the bushing but gives the suspension a boost in handling performance. With a firmer bushing, there will be a slight increase in NVH (noise, vibration and harshness), but most drivers prefer the boost in performance in spite of that. Replacing the entirety of your suspension bushings maximizes your handling and ensures it stays that way for a long time.
Replacing the Faulty Rubber
O.E. Manufacturer's use of soft rubber bushings when making a car. This is great for dampening noise and vibrations, but not so great for performance or longevity. Once the rubber fails, that quiet and smooth ride will fail as well. Rubber is prone to failure due to wear and tear, UV rays, road grimes, and vehicle oils.
Be sure to use Formula 5
This Package will come with plenty of Energy Suspension's own Formula 5 Bushing Lubricant. Using plenty of grease is the best way to ensure a long lasting part without any squeaking. So be sure to use more than enough lubricant when upgrading your suspension bushings. If you'd like some extra grease just in case, pick up an extra 3 pack or an 8 ounce tube.
Product Reviews for 16.18101 | Complete Suspension Bushing Kit | Civic CRX 1984-1987
- 5 Star (3)
- 4 Star (0)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
Energy Suspension 16.18101
starstarstarstarstar" Same quality as the first set I bought "
These are really great. This is the second set I have installed in my car. Can be hard to install, but got the job done just in time for the auto-cross. I always get the black ones for the graphite and have had them on my B20Z swapped hatch for 3+ years now with no problems.verified_user Verified Buyer - Screech - . Energy Suspension 16.18101 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" firstname.lastname@example.org "
Good product, no problem for install.verified_user Verified Buyer - Caseilles Olivier - . Energy Suspension 16.18101 - 5 out of 5
Good product and fast delivery! Regards, Ilya.verified_user Verified Buyer - Ilya - . Energy Suspension 16.18101 - 5 out of 5
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- Does this set have the bushing I need?
- Kit 16.18101 includes all these bushings: Front Control Arm Bushings - 16.3101 Front Sway Bar and Endlink Bushings 16mm - 16.5101 Shifter Stabilizer Bushings (Manual Transmission) - 16.1101 Rear Control Arm Bushings - 16.3102 Rear Sway Bar Endl link Bushings - 16.5102 Ball Joint End Boots - 9.13101 Tie Rod End Boots - 9.13103 ...see more