unarchive In The Box of 16.5101 keyboard_arrow_down
- 2 - 5271 (16mm) swaybar pivot bushing
- 2 - 184.108.40.206 Sleeve (9/16 Inch x 3/8 Inch x .400 Inch)
- 8 - 8072 endlink bushings
- 8 - 15.03.03.40 Washer (1.100 Inch x .400 Inch x .050 Inch)
- 2 - 15.05.28.39 Bolt (3/8 Inch-16 x 3-3/4 Inch bolt)
- 2 - 15.07.01.39 Nut (3/8 Inch-16 nylock)
add_shopping_cart Suggested Parts 2keyboard_arrow_down
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
shuffle Cross References 2keyboard_arrow_down
Energy Suspension Sway Bar Bushings
Energy Suspension Hyperflex Sway Bar bushings are made of polyurethane, which is a much more durable material for suspension bushings than rubber. Polyurethane does not break down due to road grime, weather or oils the way the rubber can. Have the peace of mind knowing you have a long lasting part on your sway bar with Energy Suspension's sway bar bushings. Energy Suspension's polyurethane sway bar bushings provide a secure grip on the sway bar and do not warp over time. With this snug grip, your vehicle will see a performance boost similar to installing a larger sway bar.
A sway bar's function is to maintain the maximum amount of road contact during tires. The sway bar is held to the frame of the vehicle with a sway bar bushing. Original Equipment rubber can warp and/or crack, losing its grip on the bar. This causes your sway bar to lose its effectiveness. Just look at the old rubber sway bar bushing to the left. Imagine how good of a grip that thing could keep on a sway bar. Go with Polyurethane.
Be sure to use Formula 5
The sway bar bushing sees a lot of action, so make sure you grease it well with Energy Suspension's own Formula 5 Bushing Lubricant. Using plenty of grease is the best way to ensure a long lasting part without any squeaking. If you'd like some extra grease just in case, pick up an extra 3 pack or an 8 ounce tube.
Product Reviews for 16.5101 | Front Sway Bar Bushings-Endlinks - 16mm | Acura Integra
- 5 Star (3)
- 4 Star (0)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
Energy Suspension 16.5101
starstarstarstarstar" good installation, great performance "
Definitely a better feel than OEM replacementverified_user Verified Buyer - Jonathan Romero Ortiz - . Energy Suspension 16.5101 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" as promised "
Quick service. Was exact oem fit. Came with the grease.verified_user Verified Buyer - cory krause - . Energy Suspension 16.5101 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Excellent product! "
Installed on my 87 crx si and you can really tell a difference. The originals were falling apart. Drives and handles much better.verified_user Verified Buyer - W. Scott Butler - . Energy Suspension 16.5101 - 5 out of 5
compare_arrows Compare with Similar Parts
- Bushing Material: Polyurethane
- Bushing Material: Polyurethane