unarchive In The Box of 16.3106 keyboard_arrow_down
- 4 - 2294 - Front Lower Control Arm Bushings
- 2 - 184.108.40.206 - .750OD X .480ID X 2.225L Center Sleeves
- 2 - 3289 - Front Lower Control Arm Bushings
- 8 - 2280 - Front Upper Control Arm Bushings
- 4 - 220.127.116.11 - .750OD X .406ID X 1.577L Center Sleeves
- 1 - 9.11101 - 1/2 Ounce Tube of Formula 5 Prelube
- 1 - Installation Instructions # 17152
add_shopping_cart Suggested Parts 1keyboard_arrow_down
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
shuffle Cross References 1keyboard_arrow_down
HyperFlex Control Arm Bushings
A control arm bushing plays a vital role in a suspension. Replace that faulty O.E. rubber bushing with an Energy Suspension Hyperflex control arm bushing. These polyurethane bushings provide the longevity and performance needed to maximize a suspension's efficiency. Energy Suspension's Hyperflex polyurethane is a firmer bushing than the O.E. Not only does this increase the longevity of the bushing but gives the suspension a boost in handling performance. With a firmer bushing, there will be a slight increase in NVH (noise, vibration, and harshness), but most drivers prefer the boost in performance in spite of that.
The Faulty O.E.
As your suspension travels, a rubber control arm bushing is repeatedly stretching and flexing. After a while, the center sleeve begins to sag and your suspension alignment is throw out of whack. The sagging will go on until the rubber fails completely.
Be sure to use Formula 5
A control arm bushing rotates a lot against the metal shell, so make sure you grease it well with Energy Suspension's own Formula 5 Bushing Lubricant. Using plenty of grease is the best way to ensure a long lasting part without any squeaking. If you'd like some extra grease just in case, pick up an extra 3 pack or an 8 ounce tube.
Product Reviews for 16.3106 | Accord Front Control Arm Bushing Replacement Kit
- 5 Star (1)
- 4 Star (0)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
Energy Suspension 16.3106
Very good !!! thx ;)verified_user Verified Buyer - marie paule zarasoa - . Energy Suspension 16.3106 - 5 out of 5
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- Do I have to pay duties and fees if I live in Canada? Is that included in the total?
- Yes you will have to pay duties and fees for any international shipping. The fees do not go through us though, they go through your shipping provider.
- Does this kit really come with two of the 3298? I have purchased these kits and have not seen the 3289 in my kits?
- The piece 3298 is a middle piece for the front lower control arm that will be sandwiched between the 2294 bushings. The 3298 and the 2294 makes a complete bushings.
- Can I buy just piece number 2280 from the 16.3106 kit? I do not want to have to buy the whole kit all over again.
- Yes, you would need to order part number bulk-2280.