unarchive In The Box of 19.7101 keyboard_arrow_down
- 2 - 7068 - Front Position Bushing
- 4 - 2062 - Rear Position Bushing
- 2 - 15.10.472.39 - 0.875" X 0.500" X 2.355" Metal Sleeve
- 2 - 15.10.497.39 - 0.875" X 0.500" X 1.880" Metal Sleeve
add_shopping_cart Suggested Parts 1keyboard_arrow_down
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
shuffle Cross References 2keyboard_arrow_down
Dependable Performance, Dependable Coverage
Energy Suspension crafts eash of their trailing arm bushings with Hyperflex polyurethane, a material much more durable than rubber that can handle intense weight, heat, and pressure. But increased durability isn't the only thing Energy Suspension offers. Hyperflex polyurethane is also firmer than rubber. This sturdiness increases your trailing arm's effectiveness. Now, this sturdiness also slightly increases your NVH, but the added safety and longevity are well worth the trade-off. Plus, all of energy's trailing arm bushings are covered by a two-year warranty handled in-house here at DST.
Energy Suspension Trailing Arm Bushings
Designed to connect your chassis, rear axle, and shocks, trailing arms have to support tons (literally) of weight and pressure. Used at the arm's primary mounting points, your OE trailing arm bushings also have to bear this weight. Unfortunately your OE trailing arm bushings are made of a soft rubber that's prone to cracking and falling away. With Energy's Hyperflex polyurethane trailing arm bushings installed, you will have peace of mind knowing that your suspension is performing better than ever.
Product Reviews for Trailing Arm Bushings - Subaru Impreza - 19.7101
- 5 Star (2)
- 4 Star (1)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
Energy Suspension 19.7101
starstarstarstarstar" good "
These fit very nicely. Great qualityverified_user Verified Buyer - DANA SMESRUD - . Energy Suspension 19.7101 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Great "
These are easy to install. But, a big c clamp is needed.verified_user Verified Buyer - Yuriy Kakhovsky - . Energy Suspension 19.7101 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar_border" Overall its good stuff "
These bushings are good and offer excellent quality for a good price. The only thing is the poor install instruction quality. It should have some clear and well illustrated instruction so people can install it easily. I broke a set trying to install it. I bought a second one and found a video on the internet how to install it and now everything's fine. Overall its a very good product.verified_user Verified Buyer - Alexandre Quenneville - . Energy Suspension 19.7101 - 4 out of 5