unarchive In The Box of 3.18103 keyboard_arrow_down
- Front leaf spring bushing set:(Aftermarket
- springs except Superlift and Skyjacker
- 4 - 2011 main eye bushings
- 2 - 15.10.09.39 (3/4"O.D. x 9/16"I.D. x 3.500 sleeve)
- 4 - 2043 rear spring eye bushing
- 4 - 22.214.171.124 (5/8"O.D. x 7/16"I.D. x 3.500 sleeve)
- 4 - 2008 frame shackle bushing
- 1 - 17040 installation instructions
- Rear leaf spring bushing set:(with 1-1/2" O.D.
- main bushing and frame shackle)
- 12 - 2004 spring bushings
- 6 - 15.10.08.39 (3/4"O.D. x 9/16"I.D. x 3.000 sleeve)
- use 17040 installation instructions
- Body (cab) mount set:(must reuse factory metal cups and hardware)
- 6 - 4067 bushing top
- 6 - 4068 bushing bottom
- 1 - 17023 installation instructions
- Complete front swaybar bushing set :
- 2 - 5032 bushings
- 2 - 126.96.36.199 (1.00"O.D. x 3/4"I.D. x 1.75 sleeve)
- 4 - 4901 grommets
- 1 - 17039 installation instructions
- Tie-rod boot sets:
- 4 - 13007 tie-rod boot set
- 1 - 9.11113 grease tub
add_shopping_cart Suggested Parts 2keyboard_arrow_down
The 3.18103 will only include the body mount bushings for a Standard Cab model. Crew Cab Models will require 3.4121
The 3.18103 kit does not include Transmission Mounts, but Energy Suspension does make them.
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
shuffle Cross References 1keyboard_arrow_down
Energy Suspension HyperFlex Package Kit
Thinking about changing a bushing? Why not replace them all? Energy Suspension Master Kits include the bushings you need to completely revamp your suspension. Positions and parts vary from vehicle to vehicle, but each package contains the bushings that Energy Suspension offers.
Energy Suspension's Hyperflex polyurethane is a firmer bushing than the O.E. Not only does this increase the longevity of the bushing but gives the suspension a boost in handling performance. With a firmer bushing, there will be a slight increase in NVH (noise, vibration and harshness), but most drivers prefer the boost in performance in spite of that. Replacing the entirety of your suspension bushings maximizes your handling and ensures it stays that way for a long time.
Replacing the Faulty Rubber
O.E. Manufacturer's use of soft rubber bushings when making a car. This is great for dampening noise and vibrations, but not so great for performance or longevity. Once the rubber fails, that quiet and smooth ride will fail as well. Rubber is prone to failure due to wear and tear, UV rays, road grimes, and vehicle oils.
Be sure to use Formula 5
This Package will come with plenty of Energy Suspension's own Formula 5 Bushing Lubricant. Using plenty of grease is the best way to ensure a long lasting part without any squeaking. So be sure to use more than enough lubricant when upgrading your suspension bushings. If you'd like some extra grease just in case, pick up an extra 3 pack or an 8 ounce tube.
compare_arrows Compare with Similar Parts
- This part
- Bushing Material: Polyurethane
($17.67) more expensive
- Bushing Material: Polyurethane