unarchive In The Box of 3.18110 keyboard_arrow_down
- Transmission mount:
- 1 - 1036 mount
- 1 - 15.810 backing plate
- 2 - 15.348 (7/16" lockwasher)
- 4 - 15.342 (7/16" flat washer)
- 2 - 15.530 (7/16"-14 x 1" bolt)
- 1 - 17112 installation instructions
- Front control arm bushing set:
- 2 - "B" shell
- 2 - 3008 bushing (lower rear position)
- 2 - 15.010 (3/4"O.D. x 1/2"I.D. x 2.4" sleeve)
- 2 - "K" shell
- 2 - 3217 bushing (lower front position)
- 2 - 15.045(3/4" O.D. x 1/2"I.D. x 3.0 sleeve)
- 4 - "P" shell
- 4 - 3083 bushing (upper control arm)
- 4 - 15.044 (7/8"O.D. x 11/16"I.D. x 1.90 sleeve)
- 1 - 17019 installation instructions
- Rear control arm bushing set:
- 8 - "I" shell
- 8 - 3021 bushing
- 8 - 15.010 (3/4"O.D. x 1/2"I.D. x 2.425 sleeve)
- 6 - 3087 thrust washer
- 6 - 3088 thrust washer
- 2 - 3089 thrust washer
- use 17019 installation instructions
- 1 - 17041 installation instructions
- Rear coil spring isolators
- 2 - 6076 isolator
- Front Swaybar endlink set:
- 8 - 4806 endlink grommets
- 2 - 15.024 (9/16"O.D. x 3/8"I.D. x 3.375 sleeve)
- 8 - 15.301 (cupped washer)
- 2 - 15.505 (3/8"-16 x 7-1/2" bolt)
- 2 - 15.701 (3/8"-16 nut)
- Tie-rod boot set:
- 4 - 13001 tie-rod boot set
- Ball-joint boot set:
- 2 - 13009
- 2 - 13010
- 2 - 9.11101 grease tub
- 2 - 9.11102 grease packet
add_shopping_cart Suggested Parts 3keyboard_arrow_down
Not Included in Hyperflex Kit. Does Not Fit 78-81 Buick, Pontiac
Buick, Chevrolet (78-85 Only) and Pontiac Models Only (Except Grand Prix)
There are multiple size bushings in these models. You will need to measure your bar and select the correctly sized bushing set.
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
shuffle Cross References 1keyboard_arrow_down
Energy Suspension HyperFlex Package Kit
Thinking about changing a bushing? Why not replace them all? Energy Suspension Master Kits include the bushings you need to completely revamp your suspension. Positions and parts vary from vehicle to vehicle, but each package contains the bushings that Energy Suspension offers.
Energy Suspension's Hyperflex polyurethane is a firmer bushing than the O.E. Not only does this increase the longevity of the bushing but gives the suspension a boost in handling performance. With a firmer bushing, there will be a slight increase in NVH (noise, vibration and harshness), but most drivers prefer the boost in performance in spite of that. Replacing the entirety of your suspension bushings maximizes your handling and ensures it stays that way for a long time.
Replacing the Faulty Rubber
O.E. Manufacturer's use of soft rubber bushings when making a car. This is great for dampening noise and vibrations, but not so great for performance or longevity. Once the rubber fails, that quiet and smooth ride will fail as well. Rubber is prone to failure due to wear and tear, UV rays, road grimes, and vehicle oils.
Be sure to use Formula 5
This Package will come with plenty of Energy Suspension's own Formula 5 Bushing Lubricant. Using plenty of grease is the best way to ensure a long lasting part without any squeaking. So be sure to use more than enough lubricant when upgrading your suspension bushings. If you'd like some extra grease just in case, pick up an extra 3 pack or an 8 ounce tube.
Product Reviews for 3.18110 | Complete Suspension Bushing Kit | Malibu 1978-1983
- 5 Star (1)
- 4 Star (0)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
Energy Suspension 3.18110
starstarstarstarstar" Very nice complete kit "
I ordered the kit and receive it very fast here in the Netherlands. The kit is very complete and it fits perfectly. I was impressed of the quality. Thanks.verified_user Verified Buyer - Autopart - . Energy Suspension 3.18110 - 5 out of 5
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- I recently ordered the 3.18110 kit from another site, and it is missing one of the 3021 and one of the 3089. How can I get these missing bushings?
- You will need to get with your original dealer to get these missing bushings to you. If for some reason your original dealer does not or can not help you we do sell by just the piece and can sell you the missing pieces you are needing.