unarchive In The Box of 3.18126 keyboard_arrow_down
- Transmission mount Set: 3.1108
- 1 - 1036 mount
- 1 - 15.08.10.39 backing plate
- 2 - 15.03.48.39 (7/16? lockwasher)
- 4 - 15.03.42.39 (7/16? flat washer)
- 2 - 15.05.30.39 (7/16?-14 x 1? bolt)
- 1 - 17112 installation instructions
- Front end control arm bushing set: 3-3147
- 4 - 3092 upper control arm bushings
- (Uppers must reuse factory hardware)
- 2 - 3134 lower control arm bushings (front pos.)
- 2 - 184.108.40.206 (.875?O.D. x .625?I.D. x 3.562? sleeve)
- 2 - 3135 lower control arm bushings (rear pos.)
- 2 - 220.127.116.11 (.875?O.D. x .625?I.D. x 3.000? sleeve)
- 2 - 9.11108 grease
- 1 - 17019 installation instructions
- Front ball joint boot set: 9-13126
- 2 - 13014 upper ball joint boots.
- 2 - 13013 lower ball joint boots.
- Tie rod boot set: 9.13101
- 2 - 13001 tie rod boots.
- Front greaseable sway bar bushing and endlink
- set (32mm /1-1/4? bar): 3.5178
- 2 - 5354 bar bushings (1-1/4? bar diameter)
- 2 - 18.104.22.168 greaseable brackets.
- 8 - 4806 endlink grommets.
- 8 - 15.03.01.39 cupped washers.
- 2 - 22.214.171.124 (.562"O.D. x .375"I.D. x 2.6" sleeve)
- 2 - 15.05.04.39 (3/8"-16 x 7" bolt)
- 2 - 15.07.01.40 (3/8"-16 nut)
- 4 - 15.03.23.39 flat washer (.702?O.D. x .402?I.D.)
- 2 - 9.11108 grease tubes.
- 1 - 17145 installation instructions.
- Rear leaf spring and shackle bushing set: 3.2128
- 8 - 2101 spring bushings
- 6 - 15.10.08.39 (.750?O.D. x .563?I.D. x 3.000? sleeve)
- 2 - 9.11108 grease tubes.
- 1 - 17040 installation instructions
- 4 - 2102 bushings (shackle end)
- Body mount set: 3.4148
- Must reuse all factory hardware.
- 12 - 4076 bushings (top, all positions)
- 2 - 4078 bushings (bottom, position #1)
- 10 - 4079 bushings (bottom, positions #2-6)
- 1 - 17296 installation instructions.
add_shopping_cart Suggested Parts 2keyboard_arrow_down
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
shuffle Cross References 1keyboard_arrow_down
Energy Suspension HyperFlex Package Kit
Thinking about changing a bushing? Why not replace them all? Energy Suspension Master Kits include the bushings you need to completely revamp your suspension. Positions and parts vary from vehicle to vehicle, but each package contains the bushings that Energy Suspension offers.
Energy Suspension's Hyperflex polyurethane is a firmer bushing than the O.E. Not only does this increase the longevity of the bushing but gives the suspension a boost in handling performance. With a firmer bushing, there will be a slight increase in NVH (noise, vibration and harshness), but most drivers prefer the boost in performance in spite of that. Replacing the entirety of your suspension bushings maximizes your handling and ensures it stays that way for a long time.
Replacing the Faulty Rubber
O.E. Manufacturer's use of soft rubber bushings when making a car. This is great for dampening noise and vibrations, but not so great for performance or longevity. Once the rubber fails, that quiet and smooth ride will fail as well. Rubber is prone to failure due to wear and tear, UV rays, road grimes, and vehicle oils.
Be sure to use Formula 5
This Package will come with plenty of Energy Suspension's own Formula 5 Bushing Lubricant. Using plenty of grease is the best way to ensure a long lasting part without any squeaking. So be sure to use more than enough lubricant when upgrading your suspension bushings. If you'd like some extra grease just in case, pick up an extra 3 pack or an 8 ounce tube.
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- I have a master kit I bought several years ago, 3.18126r. I now have a 97 c1500 that calls for 3.18107. Does the 126 kit include everything that the 107 kit would have?
- Kit 3.18126 Includes: Front Control Arm Bushings - 3.3147 Front Sway Bar Bushings 32mm - 3.5178 Transmission Mount - 3.1108 Body Mounts - 3.4148 Ball Joint Dust Boots - 9.13126 Tie Rod End Dust Boots - 9.13101 Rear Spring and Shackle bushings s - 3.2128 Kit 3.18107 Includes: Front Control Arm Bushings Rear Leaf Spring Bushings Rear Leaf Spring Shackle Bushings Front Sway Bar Bushings - 1-1/4 Inch Front End Link Bushings Body Mount Bushings - For Standard and Extended Cab Models Ball Joint End Boots Tie Rod End Boots Transmission Mount The 3.17107 come with a lot more parts than the 3.10126. ...see more