unarchive In The Box of 3.18129 keyboard_arrow_down
- Front control arm bushing set: 3.3186
- 4 3426 Upper bushings
- 2 3134 Front lower bushings
- 2 3135 Rear lower bushings
- 2 18.104.22.168 Sleeves (0.875x0.625x3.562)
- 2 22.214.171.124 Sleeves (0.875x0.625x3.000)
- 1 17019 Instruction sheet
- Front sway bar bushing set: 3.5214
- 2 5354 1.25" Front sway bar bushings
- 4 15.03.69.39 Washers
- 2 15.12.79.* End Link Assembly
- 2 126.96.36.199 Bracket Assembly
- 1 9.11108 Grease
- 1 17479 Instruction Sheet
- Rear leaf spring bushing set: 3.2141
- 4 2509 Front position bushing
- 4 2511 Rear position bushing
- 4 2512 Shackle position bushing
- 2 15.10.483.39 Sleeves (1.000x.640x3.000)
- 4 15.10.276.39 Sleeves (.875x.563x3.000)
- 1 17040 Instruction Sheet
- Body mount set: 3.4150
- 8 4200 Upper bushings
- 8 4201 Lower bushings
- 8 15.03.11.39 Washer (3.000x9/16)
- 1 17145 Instruction Sheet
- 10 9.11101 Grease
add_shopping_cart Suggested Parts 2keyboard_arrow_down
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
shuffle Cross References 1keyboard_arrow_down
question_answer Ask us a Question
Energy Suspension HyperFlex Package Kit
Thinking about changing a bushing? Why not replace them all? Energy Suspension Master Kits include the bushings you need to completely revamp your suspension. Positions and parts vary from vehicle to vehicle, but each package contains the bushings that Energy Suspension offers.
Energy Suspension's Hyperflex polyurethane is a firmer bushing than the O.E. Not only does this increase the longevity of the bushing, but gives the suspension a boost in handling performance. With a firmer bushing there will be a slight increase in NVH (noise, vibration and harshness), but most drivers prefer the boost in performance in spite of that. Replacing the entirety of your suspension bushings maximizes your handling and ensures it stays that way for a long time.
Replacing the Faulty Rubber
O.E. Manufacturer's use soft rubber bushings when making a car. This is great for dampening noise and vibrations, but not so great for performance or longevity. Once the rubber fails, that quiet and smooth ride will fail as well. Rubber is prone to failure due to wear and tear, UV rays, road grimes, and vehicle oils.
Be sure to use Formula 5
This Package will come with plenty of Energy Suspension's own Formula 5 Bushing Lubricant. Using plenty of grease is the best way to ensure a long lasting part without any squeaking. So be sure to use more than enough lubricant when upgrade your suspension bushings. If you'd like some extra grease just in case, pick up an extra 3 pack or an 8 ounce tube.
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- How do I know if the 3.18129 is the correct bushings for my Pickup?
- You will need to measure your sway bar as there is not a stock size on Chevrolet Silverados.
- Will part number 3.18129 work on the 1999 Chevy Silverado 1500 4wd?
- No, part number 3.18129 will work only on the 2wd.