unarchive In The Box of 4.18111 keyboard_arrow_down
- Front end control arm bushing set:
- 2 - 3017 lower control arm bushings (1-7/16"O.D.)
- 2 - 3030 lower control arm bushings (1-9/16"O.D.)
- 2 - 15.058(3/4?O.D. x 1/2"I.D. x 2.100"sleeve)
- 1 - 17019 installation instructions
- Front strut rod bushing set:
- 4 - 7009 bushings
- 2 - 15.015(7/8"O.D. x 11/16"I.D. x 2.30"sleeve)
- Rear leaf spring and shackle bushing set:
- 4 - 2018 main eye bushings
- 2 - 15.002 (3/4?O.D. x 1/2?I.D. x 3.100? sleeve)
- 8 - 2019 spring and frame shackle bushings
- 1 - 17040 installation instructions
- Front endlink set:
- 8 - 4806 endlink grommets
- 8 - 15.301(cupped washers)
- 2 - 15.021(9/16"O.D. x 3/8"I.D. x 2.60" sleeve)
- 2 - 15.504 (3/8"-16 x 7.0" bolt)
- 2 - 15.701 (3/8"-16 nut)
- Tie rod boot set:
- 4 - 13001 tie rod boots
- 1 - 9.11101 grease tub
add_shopping_cart Suggested Parts 4keyboard_arrow_down
Not Included in the Hyperflex Kit
There is more than one size sway bar in this model. You will need to measure your bar in order to determine the correct size bushing set.
3 - 5ML High Performance Grease by Energy
8 ounce tub of High Performance Grease by Energy
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
shuffle Cross References 1keyboard_arrow_down
Energy Suspension HyperFlex Package Kit
Thinking about changing a bushing? Why not replace them all? Energy Suspension Master Kits include the bushings you need to completely revamp your suspension. Positions and parts vary from vehicle to vehicle, but each package contains the bushings that Energy Suspension offers.
Energy Suspension's Hyperflex polyurethane is a firmer bushing than the O.E. Not only does this increase the longevity of the bushing but gives the suspension a boost in handling performance. With a firmer bushing, there will be a slight increase in NVH (noise, vibration and harshness), but most drivers prefer the boost in performance in spite of that. Replacing the entirety of your suspension bushings maximizes your handling and ensures it stays that way for a long time.
Replacing the Faulty Rubber
O.E. Manufacturer's use of soft rubber bushings when making a car. This is great for dampening noise and vibrations, but not so great for performance or longevity. Once the rubber fails, that quiet and smooth ride will fail as well. Rubber is prone to failure due to wear and tear, UV rays, road grimes, and vehicle oils.
Be sure to use Formula 5
This Package will come with plenty of Energy Suspension's own Formula 5 Bushing Lubricant. Using plenty of grease is the best way to ensure a long lasting part without any squeaking. So be sure to use more than enough lubricant when upgrading your suspension bushings. If you'd like some extra grease just in case, pick up an extra 3 pack or an 8 ounce tube.
Product Reviews for 4.18111 | Complete Suspension Bushing Kit | Ford Mustang 67-73
- 5 Star (2)
- 4 Star (0)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
Energy Suspension 4.18111
starstarstarstarstar" Review 2 Years Later "
The vehicle has been just recently completed and put back on the road.verified_user Verified Buyer - Brian Truax - . Energy Suspension 4.18111 - 5 out of 5
Great kit. Everything went together perfectly. Quality parts. Would not hesitate to buy from you again.. Thanks..verified_user Verified Buyer - Anthony Stewart - . Energy Suspension 4.18111 - 5 out of 5
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- ENERGY SUSPENSION 4.18111G has lower control arm bushing 1 7/16 or 1 9/16?
- The kit does come with both sizes 2 of the 1 7/16 and 2 of the 1 9/16.
- Will part number 4.18111 fit my 1968 mustang Shelby GT500?
- No, part number 4.18111 will not fit the Shelby GT500.