unarchive In The Box of 5.5135 keyboard_arrow_down
- 2 - 5339 - 15/16" Grease-able Sway Bar Bush
- 20 - 15.03.41.39 - (.688 O.D. X .312 I.D. X .080)
- 2 - 15.12.06.39 - Mlti-Brckt Grsble Assy
- 2 - 15.08.34.39 - Sway Bar Bracket RS & LS
- 10 - 15.05.24.39 - (5/16 - 24 X 1" Bolt)
- 10 - 15.07.08.40 - (5/16 - 24 Nylon Insert Nut Silver)
- 1 - 17254 - Instructions
add_shopping_cart Suggested Parts 4keyboard_arrow_down
The endlinks are the other main connection between your sway bar and your vehicle. Make sure you replace the endlinks at the same to to receive the maximum handling benefit from the new sway bar bushings.
DST Silver Color - Limited Lifetime Warranty
Whiteline Gold Color Plated - 3 Year Warranty
Energy Suspension provides grease to install these parts, but you can never have too much. Grab an extra 3-pack of grease so you can more liberally apply grease when installing.
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
shuffle Cross References 1keyboard_arrow_down
Energy Suspension Sway Bar Bushings
Energy Suspension Hyperflex Sway Bar bushings are made of polyurethane, which is a much more durable material for suspension bushings than rubber. Polyurethane does not break down due to road grime, weather or oils the way the rubber can. Have the peace of mind knowing you have a long lasting part on your sway bar with Energy Suspension's sway bar bushings. Energy Suspension's polyurethane sway bar bushings provide a secure grip on the sway bar and do not warp over time. With this snug grip, your vehicle will see a performance boost similar to installing a larger sway bar.
A sway bar's function is to maintain the maximum amount of road contact during tires. The sway bar is held to the frame of the vehicle with a sway bar bushing. Original Equipment rubber can warp and/or crack, losing its grip on the bar. This causes your sway bar to lose its effectiveness. Just look at the old rubber sway bar bushing to the left. Imagine how good of a grip that thing could keep on a sway bar. Go with Polyurethane.
Be sure to use Formula 5
The sway bar bushing sees a lot of action, so make sure you grease it well with Energy Suspension's own Formula 5 Bushing Lubricant. Using plenty of grease is the best way to ensure a long lasting part without any squeaking. If you'd like some extra grease just in case, pick up an extra 3 pack or an 8 ounce tube.
Product Reviews for 5.5135 | Front Sway Bar Bushings with Adapters - 23.81 | Charger
- 5 Star (2)
- 4 Star (0)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
Energy Suspension 5.5135
starstarstarstarstar" nice product "
The instructions were a little confusing, had to install differently on my roadrunner but once we figured it out it went on nice. Way better than the original sway bar bushings. Thanks paulverified_user Verified Buyer - Paul slater - . Energy Suspension 5.5135 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Great Parts, work and look great. "
I had looked around for the stock brackets for my 69 charger for awhile and had no luck. I have used Energy Suspension components on many of my other projects for years and have always been very happy with their parts, so I thought I would look if they carried these parts for my charger. They had these parts for my charger and I ordered and received them quickly. I installed them about 10 minutes after they came in the mail. Installation took about 30 minutes. The parts fit perfectly and look great. I took the car out for a drive and was surprised by how much better the car handled by simply replacing these bushings. Way less body lean on my old mopar. I have been very happy with your products and would recommend them to everyone. Thanks Jon Kornelis 1969 dodge chargerverified_user Verified Buyer - Jon Kornelis - . Energy Suspension 5.5135 - 5 out of 5
compare_arrows Compare with Similar Parts
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- Can I just purchase the Sway bar bushings and the greaseable brackets out of kit number 5.5135?
- Energy does not make a kit with just the sway bar bushings and brackets for this kit, but we do sell by just the piece if you would like give us a call for pricing at 888-406-2330.