unarchive In The Box of 9.9109 keyboard_arrow_down
- 1 - 9024 - VG-511 FOOT PAD
- 1 - VG530-1 (Blank Footpad -PUCK (VALU ENG))
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
shuffle Cross References 1keyboard_arrow_down
question_answer Ask us a Question
Energy Suspension Bump Stops
Protect your Suspension
Energy Suspension's bump stops are simple but powerful things. Made of rugged Hyperflex polyurethane, these bump stops are designed to protect your suspension from serious impacts. Some vehicles come with bump stops pre-installed. However, these OE bump stops are usually made of rubber. While rubber is good for absorbing and re-directing impacts, it doesn't last long. Prone to cracking, rotting, and eventually falling away, rubber bump stops will end up leaving your suspension exposed. Hyperflex polyurethane, on the other hand, is extremely resistant to both road contaminants and physical wear. By replacing that rubber with Energy Suspension's Hyperflex polyurethane, you'll not only restore your protection, it'll be better than ever. In addition, Energy Suspension covers all of their bump stops with a two-year warranty handled in-house here at DST.
Product Reviews for Universal Bump Stops | H-2.5 in. L-4.5 in. W-2.5 in.
- 5 Star (9)
- 4 Star (2)
- 3 Star (1)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
Energy Suspension 9.9109
starstarstarstarstar" Review 2 Years Later "
Still holding up thank you.verified_user Verified Buyer - Zoltan Suli - . Energy Suspension 9.9109 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" badass! "
My oem bumpstops were the little bullet style<not good enough for my California concepts lowered 2000 chevy Silverado. I am very pleased with my ride now.verified_user Verified Buyer - John McMahan - . Energy Suspension 9.9109 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstar_borderstar_border" Review 2 Years Later "
They started to split and could be solid instead of hollow.verified_user Verified Buyer - TCassino - . Energy Suspension 9.9109 - 3 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar_border" good quality "
These are a good quality & a reasonable price.verified_user Verified Buyer - derek peterson - . Energy Suspension 9.9109 - 4 out of 5
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- Will part number 9.9109 work on my 1993 f350 ford 4x4?
- Part number 9.9109 is a universal so we cannot guarantee fitment. You will need to compare the specs to your bump stops now.
- What is the stud thread on part number 9.9109?
- On part number 9.9109, the stud is 3/8 inches x 16 coarse thread.