unarchive In The Box of chevrolet-tahoe-complete-bushing-rebuild-kit-4wd-2000-2006-es keyboard_arrow_down
- Front Control Arm Bushings 3.3190
- Rear Control Arm and Track Rod Bushings 3.3194
- Body Mount Bushings and Radiator Support Bushings 3.4156
- Complete Front Sway Bar Frame and Endlink Bushings - 32MM (1.25 inch) Sway Bar 3.5214
- Rear Sway Bar Bushings - 28mm (1.10 inch) 3.5215
add_shopping_cart Suggested Parts 3keyboard_arrow_down
For those of you that want to personally make sure your vehicle will keep rolling down the road, greasing your suspension components is a necessary step. This kit includes everything you will need to get the job done quickly and effectively.
3 - 5ML High Performance Grease by Energy
8 ounce tub of High Performance Grease by Energy
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
Energy Suspension HyperFlex Package Kit
Thinking about changing a bushing? Why not replace them all? Energy Suspension Master Kits include the bushings you need to completely revamp your suspension. Positions and parts vary from vehicle to vehicle, but each package contains the bushings that Energy Suspension offers.
Energy Suspension's Hyperflex polyurethane is a firmer bushing than the O.E. Not only does this increase the longevity of the bushing but gives the suspension a boost in handling performance. With a firmer bushing, there will be a slight increase in NVH (noise, vibration and harshness), but most drivers prefer the boost in performance in spite of that. Replacing the entirety of your suspension bushings maximizes your handling and ensures it stays that way for a long time.
Replacing the Faulty Rubber
O.E. Manufacturer's use of soft rubber bushings when making a car. This is great for dampening noise and vibrations, but not so great for performance or longevity. Once the rubber fails, that quiet and smooth ride will fail as well. Rubber is prone to failure due to wear and tear, UV rays, road grimes, and vehicle oils.
Be sure to use Formula 5
This Package will come with plenty of Energy Suspension's own Formula 5 Bushing Lubricant. Using plenty of grease is the best way to ensure a long lasting part without any squeaking. So be sure to use more than enough lubricant when upgrading your suspension bushings. If you'd like some extra grease just in case, pick up an extra 3 pack or an 8 ounce tube.
Product Reviews for chevrolet-tahoe-complete-bushing-rebuild-kit-4wd-2000-2006-es | Bushing Replacement Kit - Chevrolet Tahoe
- 5 Star (1)
- 4 Star (0)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
Energy Suspension chevrolet-tahoe-complete-bushing-rebuild-kit-4wd-2000-2006-es
starstarstarstarstar" Highly Impressed "
I wasnt sure, even being PU variants, how much difference in stability and handling this kit would make over high quality OE or OEM rubber equivalents - but the difference in the aforementioned is unquestionable, even with the 3 inch lift kit I run.verified_user Verified Buyer - James - . Energy Suspension chevrolet-tahoe-complete-bushing-rebuild-kit-4wd-2000-2006-es - 5 out of 5