unarchive In The Box of packagedeal006 keyboard_arrow_down
- Front Control Arm Bushings - 3.3108
- 4 - E shells
- 4 - 3001 bushings (upper control arm)
- 4 - 15.011 (13/16Inch O.D. x .675Inch I.D. x 1.562Inch sleeve)
- 4 - J shells
- 4 - 3002 bushing (lower control arm)
- 4 - 15.184 (7/8Inch O.D. x 3/4Inch I.D. x 1.90Inch sleeve)
- 1 - 17019 installation instructions
- Rear Control Arm Bushings - Optional
- Body Mount Bushings - Optional
- Front Sway Bar Endlinks - 9.8119
- 8 - Endlink Grommets
- 8 - Endlink Outer Washers
- 2 - Main Bolts
- 2 - Nylock Nuts
- 2 - Spacer Sleeves
- Rear Track Bar (Panhard Bar) Bushings - 3.7113
- 4 - Bushings
- 2 - Metal Sleeves
- Tie Rod Dust Boots - 9.13101
- 2 - 13001 Boots
add_shopping_cart Suggested Parts 2keyboard_arrow_down
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
Energy Suspension HyperFlex Package Kit
Thinking about changing a bushing? Why not replace them all? Energy Suspension Master Kits include the bushings you need to completely revamp your suspension. Positions and parts vary from vehicle to vehicle, but each package contains the bushings that Energy Suspension offers.
Energy Suspension's Hyperflex polyurethane is a firmer bushing than the O.E. Not only does this increase the longevity of the bushing but gives the suspension a boost in handling performance. With a firmer bushing, there will be a slight increase in NVH (noise, vibration and harshness), but most drivers prefer the boost in performance in spite of that. Replacing the entirety of your suspension bushings maximizes your handling and ensures it stays that way for a long time.
Replacing the Faulty Rubber
O.E. Manufacturer's use of soft rubber bushings when making a car. This is great for dampening noise and vibrations, but not so great for performance or longevity. Once the rubber fails, that quiet and smooth ride will fail as well. Rubber is prone to failure due to wear and tear, UV rays, road grimes, and vehicle oils.
Be sure to use Formula 5
This Package will come with plenty of Energy Suspension's own Formula 5 Bushing Lubricant. Using plenty of grease is the best way to ensure a long lasting part without any squeaking. So be sure to use more than enough lubricant when upgrading your suspension bushings. If you'd like some extra grease just in case, pick up an extra 3 pack or an 8 ounce tube.
Product Reviews for packagedeal006 | Complete Suspension Bushing Kit | Impala 1959-1964
- 5 Star (5)
- 4 Star (1)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (1)
Energy Suspension packagedeal006
starstar_borderstar_borderstar_borderstar_border" not all the bolts fit. They are too short. "
I had to reuse my existing bolts in some cases due to these being too short. A kit that is designed for my car should have fit better. Ordering was also a huge problem. Getting it corrected wasnt easy ether. Editors Note: The customer received the incorrect kit. It was a miss pull from the warehouse it was shipped from. The correct kit was sent to the customer and a label sent to customer for the incorrect kit. The kit ordered for this car was fitted for a 59 Impala. He has a 59 Nomad. This may have been the reason the bolts were too short or may have been changed out. In the end the customer did receive the correct kit.verified_user Verified Buyer - Jeff Reynoldson - . Energy Suspension packagedeal006 - 1 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar_border" Great, the car feals like new "
A great value for money up grade and really transformed the way the car handles in the way it should.\nThe only thing I found a bit of a shame was that I had to re use some of the original steel sleeves because they were not included and I dont know if they are available on there own. So a word of warning dont just hack the bushes out you may need the sleeves, that is why I had to give it 4 out of 5, if it included the sleeves it would of been 5 out of 5. Editors Note: Many of the poly urethane bushings does not include the outer shell and inner sleeve. Be sure to ask us questions by email, live chat or phone call. Also read the instructions.verified_user Verified Buyer - Patrick banks - . Energy Suspension packagedeal006 - 4 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Quality parts "
Shipment was fast, and all parts ordered were included. I have only installed the rear suspension portion of the order. But I anticipate no problems when assembling the front suspension. Parts fit well into existing spaces.verified_user Verified Buyer - Rich Kleinheinz - . Energy Suspension packagedeal006 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" excellent "
Works great and installed easily. thanks.verified_user Verified Buyer - Travis M Butler - . Energy Suspension packagedeal006 - 5 out of 5
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- What does single and double upper suspension kit mean?
- This concerns the rear upper trailing arms. It could have 1 or 2 upper trailing arms. To insure fitment you will need to look at the rear suspension to see how many upper trailing arms you have.
- Do the front and rear control arm bushing kits come with all new bolts, or do I have to use the original?
- This kit does not include the bolts. You would have to reuse you OEM bolts or source new ones.
- So this kit includes all the bushings for the upper and lowers arms for the front and rear?
- This kit includes Front Control Arm Bushings - 3.3108, Front Sway Bar Endlinks - 9.8119, Body Mount Bushings - hardtop or convertible, Outer Tie Rod End Boots - 9.13101, Rear Control Arm Bushings - double or single upper trailing arms and Rear Track Bar (Panhard Bar) Bushings - 3.7113. The only part missing would be the front sway bar bushing. Before ordering you would need to measure your sway bar to ensure fitment ...see more
- So does this kit come with all the bushings for my vehicle and what's the difference between single and double on the rear control arms?
- Yes, packagedeal006 will fit your 1964 Chevy Impala. There will be more bushings included in the kit if you have the double rear arms than if you only have the single upper arms