unarchive In The Box of packagedeal042 keyboard_arrow_down
- Front Track Bar Bushings - 4.7108
- 2 - 2501 bushings
- 1 - 184.108.40.206 - (1.00Inch x .750Inch x 1.750Inch sleeve)
- 2 - 2502 - bushings
- 1 - 15.10.05.39 - (.750Inch x .563Inch x 1.750Inch sleeve)
- 1 - 17039 - installation instructions
- Front Radius Arm Bushings - 4.7107
- 4 - 7049 - Strut Arm Bushings
- 1 - 17230 - Installation Instructions
- Rear Leaf Spring Bushings - 4.2102
- 8 - 2048 - leaf spring bushings
- 4 - 220.127.116.11 - (.875Inch x .625Inch x 2.750Inch sleeve)
- 4 - 2056 - rear frame shackle bushings
- 2 - 15.10.06.39 - (.750Inch x .563Inch x 2.750Inch sleeve)
- 1 - 17040 - installation instructions
- C Bushings - (Varies)
- Outer Tie Rod End Boots - 9.13101
- 2 - 13001 Boots
add_shopping_cart Suggested Parts 2keyboard_arrow_down
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
Energy Suspension HyperFlex Package Kit
Thinking about changing a bushing? Why not replace them all? Energy Suspension Master Kits include the bushings you need to completely revamp your suspension. Positions and parts vary from vehicle to vehicle, but each package contains the bushings that Energy Suspension offers.
Energy Suspension's Hyperflex polyurethane is a firmer bushing than the O.E. Not only does this increase the longevity of the bushing but gives the suspension a boost in handling performance. With a firmer bushing, there will be a slight increase in NVH (noise, vibration and harshness), but most drivers prefer the boost in performance in spite of that. Replacing the entirety of your suspension bushings maximizes your handling and ensures it stays that way for a long time.
Replacing the Faulty Rubber
O.E. Manufacturer's use of soft rubber bushings when making a car. This is great for dampening noise and vibrations, but not so great for performance or longevity. Once the rubber fails, that quiet and smooth ride will fail as well. Rubber is prone to failure due to wear and tear, UV rays, road grimes, and vehicle oils.
Be sure to use Formula 5
This Package will come with plenty of Energy Suspension's own Formula 5 Bushing Lubricant. Using plenty of grease is the best way to ensure a long lasting part without any squeaking. So be sure to use more than enough lubricant when upgrading your suspension bushings. If you'd like some extra grease just in case, pick up an extra 3 pack or an 8 ounce tube.
Product Reviews for packagedeal042 | Complete Suspension Bushing Kit | Ford F100 1966-1972
- 5 Star (1)
- 4 Star (0)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
Energy Suspension packagedeal042
starstarstarstarstar" Great "
My truck handles much better after installation. The process was lengthier than expected, but this was not due to the part and more due to the under experienced mechanic (me). Perfect for my suspension rebuild though. However, the package doubled up on radius arm bushings, so I guess I'll have more when I need to replace em 100,000 miles from now!verified_user Verified Buyer - Sam Reid - . Energy Suspension packagedeal042 - 5 out of 5
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- Looking to buy this kit, but i don't need c-bushing as the lift kit I bought already came with them. is there a way buy kit without or must i buy all parts separately
- The only way we could do this is to have you call in and let us build the kit without them.