lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
question_answer Ask us a Question
Energy Suspension HyperFlex Package Kit
Thinking about changing a bushing? Why not replace them all? Energy Suspension Master Kits include the bushings you need to completely revamp your suspension. Positions and parts vary from vehicle to vehicle, but each package contains the bushings that Energy Suspension offers.
Energy Suspension's Hyperflex polyurethane is a firmer bushing than the O.E. Not only does this increase the longevity of the bushing, but gives the suspension a boost in handling performance. With a firmer bushing there will be a slight increase in NVH (noise, vibration and harshness), but most drivers prefer the boost in performance in spite of that. Replacing the entirety of your suspension bushings maximizes your handling and ensures it stays that way for a long time.
Replacing the Faulty Rubber
O.E. Manufacturer's use soft rubber bushings when making a car. This is great for dampening noise and vibrations, but not so great for performance or longevity. Once the rubber fails, that quiet and smooth ride will fail as well. Rubber is prone to failure due to wear and tear, UV rays, road grimes, and vehicle oils.
Be sure to use Formula 5
This Package will come with plenty of Energy Suspension's own Formula 5 Bushing Lubricant. Using plenty of grease is the best way to ensure a long lasting part without any squeaking. So be sure to use more than enough lubricant when upgrade your suspension bushings. If you'd like some extra grease just in case, pick up an extra 3 pack or an 8 ounce tube.
Product Reviews for Complete Suspension Bushing Kit | Toyota Supra 87-92
- 5 Star (3)
- 4 Star (0)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
Energy Suspension packagedeal097
starstarstarstarstar" Looks and feels good very nicely made . "
Havent install as yet. But I have friends that have ordered these and love the better responsive fell these bushing offers.verified_user Verified Buyer - James Browne - . Energy Suspension packagedeal097 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Best quality, nice kit. "
Nice packaging, like superior quality. Like them.verified_user Verified Buyer - Miroslav Å karda - . Energy Suspension packagedeal097 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Amazing! "
Great product! Super fast shipment, and parts where all there. No problems with install! Thanks guys!verified_user Verified Buyer - Christopher - . Energy Suspension packagedeal097 - 5 out of 5
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- What material are the metal inserts made from and what sort of corrosion treatment do they have?
- The inner sleeves are made from DOM seamless mild steel and have a zinc coating.
- Do the original sleeves need to be reused between the bushing and outer housing of the control arm?
- Unless supplied in the kit the outer shells would have to be reused and the rubber burned out. DO not remove the outer shells.