add_shopping_cart Suggested Parts 2keyboard_arrow_down
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
Energy Suspension HyperFlex Package Kit
Thinking about changing a bushing? Why not replace them all? Energy Suspension Master Kits include the bushings you need to completely revamp your suspension. Positions and parts vary from vehicle to vehicle, but each package contains the bushings that Energy Suspension offers.
Energy Suspension's Hyperflex polyurethane is a firmer bushing than the O.E. Not only does this increase the longevity of the bushing but gives the suspension a boost in handling performance. With a firmer bushing, there will be a slight increase in NVH (noise, vibration and harshness), but most drivers prefer the boost in performance in spite of that. Replacing the entirety of your suspension bushings maximizes your handling and ensures it stays that way for a long time.
Replacing the Faulty Rubber
O.E. Manufacturer's use of soft rubber bushings when making a car. This is great for dampening noise and vibrations, but not so great for performance or longevity. Once the rubber fails, that quiet and smooth ride will fail as well. Rubber is prone to failure due to wear and tear, UV rays, road grimes, and vehicle oils.
Be sure to use Formula 5
This Package will come with plenty of Energy Suspension's own Formula 5 Bushing Lubricant. Using plenty of grease is the best way to ensure a long lasting part without any squeaking. So be sure to use more than enough lubricant when upgrading your suspension bushings. If you'd like some extra grease just in case, pick up an extra 3 pack or an 8 ounce tube.
Product Reviews for packagedeal097 | Complete Suspension Bushing Kit | Toyota Supra 87-92
- 5 Star (5)
- 4 Star (0)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
Energy Suspension packagedeal097
starstarstarstarstar" Review 1 Year Later "
Theyve been a fantastic set of bushings. They did exactly what they said on the tin, the instructions, in particular, were fantastic, detailed, and assisted through every step of the process.\nThere is precisely one thing I would change, and I dont remember the part number.\nIts the bottom rearmost bushing. Or at least, its not so much a bushing as a little ball and socket from the factory that gets pushed out and swapped with a bushing that unlike the rest of the kit, fits quite poorly. Im sure this is for safety reasons, however at some point, I will most likely. Be going back and finding an OEM part to swap for it.\nThat aside, and it truly is just nitpicking, its fantastic for the cash spent, has held up well, provided excellent rigidity, and was easy to install because of the fantastic instructions.verified_user Verified Buyer - Evan - . Energy Suspension packagedeal097 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Fast shipping "
Very high quality product with excellent fitment.verified_user Verified Buyer - John Meyer - . Energy Suspension packagedeal097 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Looks and feels good very nicely made . "
Havent install as yet. But I have friends that have ordered these and love the better responsive fell these bushing offers.verified_user Verified Buyer - James Browne - . Energy Suspension packagedeal097 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Best quality, nice kit. "
Nice packaging, like superior quality. Like them.verified_user Verified Buyer - Miroslav Å karda - . Energy Suspension packagedeal097 - 5 out of 5
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- What material are the metal inserts made from and what sort of corrosion treatment do they have?
- The inner sleeves are made from DOM seamless mild steel and have a zinc coating.
- Do the original sleeves need to be reused between the bushing and outer housing of the control arm?
- Unless supplied in the kit the outer shells would have to be reused and the rubber burned out. DO not remove the outer shells.