unarchive In The Box of 3.18109 keyboard_arrow_down
- Part#: 3.1108 - Transmission Mount
- 1 - 1036 - Transmission Mount
- 1 - 15.08.10.39 - Backing Plate
- 4 - 15.03.42.39 - Washers (1.00 O.D. X .437 I.D. X .090)
- 2 - 15.03.48.39 - Lock Washer (.437 ID)
- 2 - 15.05.30.39 - Grade 5 Bolt (7/16-14 X 1")
- 1 - 17112 - Instructions
- Part#: 3.3161 - Front Control Arm Bushings
- 4 - 15.12.29.01 - 3240 "V" Shell Assembly
- 4 - 15.12.30.01 - 3034 "S" Shell Assembly
- 1 - 9.11102 - 10 Grams Grease Package
- 1 - 17111 - Instructions
- Part#: 3.2106 - Rear Spring and Shackle Bushings
- 12 - 2004 - Rear Spring and Shackle Bushings
- 6 - Metal Sleeves - 15.10.08.39 (.750OD x .562ID x 3.000L)
- 1 - 9.11102 - 10 Grams Grease Package
- 1 - 17040 - Instructions
- Part#: 3.4109 - Body Mounts
- 4 - 4010 Main Bushing Halves - Top
- 4 - 4011 Main Bushing Halves - Bottom
- 2 - 4025 Core Support Halves - Top
- 2 - 4026 Core Support Halves - Bottom
- 4 - Center Metal Sleeves for 4010, 4011
- 2 - Center Metal Sleeves for 4025, 4026
- 4 - Large Outer Metal Washers
- 2 - Medium Outer Metal Washers
- 6 - Small Outer Metal Washers
- 1 - Installation Instructions #17042
- Part#: 3.5175 - 1-1/16" Front Sway Bar Bushings
- 2 - 5352 - 1 1/16" Sway Bar Bushings
- 2 - 5062 - 1 1/16" Sway Bar Bushings
- 2 - Outer Brackets for 5062
- 2 - Outer Brackets With Zerk Grease Fittings for 5352
- 8 - Metal Washers
- 1 - 911108 Formula 5 Prelube
- 1 - Installation Instructions - #17145
- 1 - Installation Instructions - #17151
- Part#: 9.13119 quantity 2 - Tie Rod End Boot
- 2 - 13007 Dust Boots
add_shopping_cart Suggested Parts 4keyboard_arrow_down
DST Silver Color - Limited Lifetime Warranty
Whiteline Gold Color Plated - 3 Year Warranty
3 - 5ML High Performance Grease by Energy
8 ounce tub of High Performance Grease by Energy
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
shuffle Cross References 1keyboard_arrow_down
Energy Suspension HyperFlex Package Kit
Thinking about changing a bushing? Why not replace them all? Energy Suspension Master Kits include the bushings you need to completely revamp your suspension. Positions and parts vary from vehicle to vehicle, but each package contains the bushings that Energy Suspension offers.
Energy Suspension's Hyperflex polyurethane is a firmer bushing than the O.E. Not only does this increase the longevity of the bushing but gives the suspension a boost in handling performance. With a firmer bushing, there will be a slight increase in NVH (noise, vibration and harshness), but most drivers prefer the boost in performance in spite of that. Replacing the entirety of your suspension bushings maximizes your handling and ensures it stays that way for a long time.
Replacing the Faulty Rubber
O.E. Manufacturer's use of soft rubber bushings when making a car. This is great for dampening noise and vibrations, but not so great for performance or longevity. Once the rubber fails, that quiet and smooth ride will fail as well. Rubber is prone to failure due to wear and tear, UV rays, road grimes, and vehicle oils.
Be sure to use Formula 5
This Package will come with plenty of Energy Suspension's own Formula 5 Bushing Lubricant. Using plenty of grease is the best way to ensure a long lasting part without any squeaking. So be sure to use more than enough lubricant when upgrading your suspension bushings. If you'd like some extra grease just in case, pick up an extra 3 pack or an 8 ounce tube.
Product Reviews for 3.18109 | Complete Suspension Bushing Kit | Chevrolet C10 73-80
- 5 Star (1)
- 4 Star (0)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
Energy Suspension 3.18109
starstarstarstarstar" Vast improvement over what I had to work with! "
The overall ride and handling has improved ten fold. I'm extremely pleased to have a solid suspension that articulates like it should.verified_user Verified Buyer - Adam J Bekel - . Energy Suspension 3.18109 - 5 out of 5
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- Can the 3.18109 fit for my 64 C10, if not is there a kit you offer for it?
- The 3.18109 will not fit your 64 C10. Energy does not offer a Bushing kit for your 64 C10, but I am showing Prothane does kit number 72023.
- Am I able to buy just piece number 4026 from the kit number 3.18109? I do not need the whole kit again, I just need that one piece that I lost.
- Yes, it would be part number bulk-4026 for just the one piece out of the 3.18109 kit.
- What is included in the 3.18109 kit?
- The 3.18109 will include the Front Control Arm Bushings, Front Sway Bar Bushings 1-1/16 inch, Transmission Mount, Body Mounts, Tie Rod End Boots, and the Rear Spring and Shackle Bushings.