unarchive In The Box of 3.18112 keyboard_arrow_down
- Transmission mount: 3.1108
- 1 - 1036 mount
- 1 - 15.08.10.39 backing plate
- 2 - 15.03.48.39 (7/16? lockwasher)
- 4 - 15.03.42.39 (7/16? flat washer)
- 2 - 15.05.30.39 (7/16?-14 x 1? bolt)
- 1 - 17112 installation instructions.
- Front end control arm bushing set: 3.3101
- 4 - 3001 upper control arm bushings
- 4 - 126.96.36.199(.813"O.D.x.675?I.D.x1.562"sleeve)
- 4 - 15.02.05.39 E" shells (1.27Inch O.D. x 1.11Inch I.D. x 1.10Inch Total Length)
- 2 - 3006 lower control arm bushings (front pos.)
- 2 - 188.8.131.52 (.750?O.D. x .500?I.D. x 2.4? sleeve)
- 2 - 15.02.01.39 A shells (1.3Inch O.D. x 1.2Inch I.D. x 2.08Inch Total Length)
- 2 - 3008 lower control arm bushings (rear pos.)
- 2 - 184.108.40.206 (.750?O.D. x .500?I.D. X 2.4? sleeve)
- 2 - 15.02.02.39 B shells (1.6Inch O.D. x 1.4Inch I.D x 2.08Inch Total Length)
- ***2 - 15.02.27.39 oval shells
- ***2 - 3032 ovel bushings.
- 2 - 9.11108 grease tubes.
- 1 - 17444 installation instructions.
- Rear control arm bushing set: 3.3132
- 8 - 3021 control arm bushings.
- 8 - 15.10.1039 (3/4?O.D. x 1/2?I.D. x 2.425? sleeve)
- 8 - 15.02.09.39 "I" shells.
- 6 - 3087 thrust washers.
- 6 - 3088 thrust washers.
- 2 - 3089 thrust washers.
- 1 - 9.11101 grease tubes.
- 1 - 17041 installation instructions.
- 1 - 17019 installation instructions.
- Rear coil spring isolator set: 9.6118
- 2 - 6076 coil spring isolators.
- Tie-rod dust boot set: 9.13101 (2 sets)
- 4 - 13001 tie-rod dust boots.
- Ball-joint dust boot set: 9.13125
- 2 - 13009 ball-joint boots.
- 2 - 13010 ball-joint boots.
- Front endlink set : 9.8118
- 8 - 4806 endlink grommets
- 8 - 15.03.01.39 (cupped washer)
- 2 - 15.05.04.39 (3/8"-16 x 7" bolt)
- 2 - 15.07.01.40 (3/8"-16 nut)
- 2 - 220.127.116.11 (9/16"O.D. x 3/8"I.D. x 2.9" sleeve)
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
shuffle Cross References 1keyboard_arrow_down
Energy Suspension HyperFlex Package Kit
Thinking about changing a bushing? Why not replace them all? Energy Suspension Master Kits include the bushings you need to completely revamp your suspension. Positions and parts vary from vehicle to vehicle, but each package contains the bushings that Energy Suspension offers.
Energy Suspension's Hyperflex polyurethane is a firmer bushing than the O.E. Not only does this increase the longevity of the bushing but gives the suspension a boost in handling performance. With a firmer bushing, there will be a slight increase in NVH (noise, vibration and harshness), but most drivers prefer the boost in performance in spite of that. Replacing the entirety of your suspension bushings maximizes your handling and ensures it stays that way for a long time.
Replacing the Faulty Rubber
O.E. Manufacturer's use of soft rubber bushings when making a car. This is great for dampening noise and vibrations, but not so great for performance or longevity. Once the rubber fails, that quiet and smooth ride will fail as well. Rubber is prone to failure due to wear and tear, UV rays, road grimes, and vehicle oils.
Be sure to use Formula 5
This Package will come with plenty of Energy Suspension's own Formula 5 Bushing Lubricant. Using plenty of grease is the best way to ensure a long lasting part without any squeaking. So be sure to use more than enough lubricant when upgrading your suspension bushings. If you'd like some extra grease just in case, pick up an extra 3 pack or an 8 ounce tube.
Product Reviews for 3.18112 | Complete Suspension Bushing Kit | Cutlass 1966-1972
- 5 Star (5)
- 4 Star (0)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
Energy Suspension 3.18112
starstarstarstarstar" Very well built product. "
Havent driven car yet but I can tell it is going to be a nice ride with these bushings. They were easy to install with a shop press.verified_user Verified Buyer - Chris Fried - . Energy Suspension 3.18112 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" high "
I was very impressed with the fit and the performance. I would recommend these to anyone who wants a tight suspension with new style ride on an older vehicleverified_user Verified Buyer - Roger K Helms II - . Energy Suspension 3.18112 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Great product "
This kit was very easy to install and everything went together perfectly. Thanks for the kit.verified_user Verified Buyer - Marc hockison - . Energy Suspension 3.18112 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Very happy with this product "
It came with instructions and installed perfectly. I love the fit and look of this product.verified_user Verified Buyer - Herbert Clark - . Energy Suspension 3.18112 - 5 out of 5
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- Will kit number 3.18112 work on my 65 buick riviera?
- No, kit 3.18112 will not work on the 65 buick riviera.
- Are there any installation instructions for part number 3.18112?
- You can find the installation instructions for par number 3.18112 at https://www.energysuspensionparts.com/installation_instructions/energy_suspension/17019.pdf https://www.energysuspensionparts.com/installation_instructions/energy_suspension/17041. .pdf https://www.energysuspensionparts.com/installation_instructions/energy_suspension/17112.pdf https://www.energysuspensionparts.com/installation_instructions/energy_suspension/17444.pdf ...see more