unarchive In The Box of packagedeal129 keyboard_arrow_down
- Front Sway Bar Bushings - optional
- Rear Sway Bar Bushings - optional
- Transmission Mount - optional
add_shopping_cart Suggested Parts 2keyboard_arrow_down
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
Energy Suspension HyperFlex Package Kit
Thinking about changing a bushing? Why not replace them all? Energy Suspension Master Kits include the bushings you need to completely revamp your suspension. Positions and parts vary from vehicle to vehicle, but each package contains the bushings that Energy Suspension offers.
Energy Suspension's Hyperflex polyurethane is a firmer bushing than the O.E. Not only does this increase the longevity of the bushing but gives the suspension a boost in handling performance. With a firmer bushing, there will be a slight increase in NVH (noise, vibration and harshness), but most drivers prefer the boost in performance in spite of that. Replacing the entirety of your suspension bushings maximizes your handling and ensures it stays that way for a long time.
Replacing the Faulty Rubber
O.E. Manufacturer's use of soft rubber bushings when making a car. This is great for dampening noise and vibrations, but not so great for performance or longevity. Once the rubber fails, that quiet and smooth ride will fail as well. Rubber is prone to failure due to wear and tear, UV rays, road grimes, and vehicle oils.
Be sure to use Formula 5
This Package will come with plenty of Energy Suspension's own Formula 5 Bushing Lubricant. Using plenty of grease is the best way to ensure a long lasting part without any squeaking. So be sure to use more than enough lubricant when upgrading your suspension bushings. If you'd like some extra grease just in case, pick up an extra 3 pack or an 8 ounce tube.
Product Reviews for packagedeal129 | Complete Suspension Bushing Kit | Ford Ranger 1989-1997
- 5 Star (3)
- 4 Star (0)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
Energy Suspension packagedeal129
starstarstarstarstar" Great kit. Buy a tub of grease "
All the parts fit. Got 3k miles on it so far and no squeaks I pushed out the old bushings with a propane torch and a ball joint press, cleaned the old components, then sanded the surfaces that contact the bushings with 80grit. I also greased the heck outta the bushings and mating surfaces with the extra tub I bought using a lint-free detailing brush to keep the SUPER STICKY grease uncontaminated. There is increased vibration and feedback due to the harder material. But its not bad at all. Its actually quite nice and the cornering response is noticeably better. \nEverything fit, arrived on time, no noise like some people complain about. Also, the instructions were thorough enough to follow and addressed all considerations and questions I had. Having done a lot of suspension work, this is much easier to remove and install than the standard bonded rubber variety.verified_user Verified Buyer - Grant Black - . Energy Suspension packagedeal129 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Review 1 Year Later "
Actually, we just installed the bushings they fit great. We also installed a lift kit at the same time I believe bushings made the truck much more stable. The only drawback was the lack of details on packaging so had to just match up bushing for bushing. But it wasnt that big of a problem.verified_user Verified Buyer - Cory Best - . Energy Suspension packagedeal129 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" good kit "
Everything fit as expected. Donor frame build for a 1948 F1 Show/Drag vehicle.verified_user Verified Buyer - Bret Baumann - . Energy Suspension packagedeal129 - 5 out of 5
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- How many radius arm bushings and axle pivot bushings does this kit come with?
- Packagedeal129 comes with the following: 1989-1997 Ford Ranger 2WD Includes: Front Sway Bar Bushings - optional Rear Leaf Spring Bushings - 4.2134 Rear Sway Bar Bushings - optional Axel Pivot Bushings - 4.3119 (a pair) Radius Strut Arm Bush hings - 4.7110 ( 1 set) Tie Rod Dust Boots - 9.13101 Transmission Mount - optional ...see more
- Does the packagedeal129 come with body mount bushings?
- No, packagedeal129 does not come with the body mount bushings.