unarchive In The Box of 16.18113 keyboard_arrow_down
- Front end control arm bushing set:16.3119
- 4 - 2573 lower control arm bushing outer.
- 2 - 2574 lower control arm bushing center.
- 2 - 22.214.171.124 lower control arm sleeve.
- (7/8"O.D. x .480? I.D. x 2.230")
- 4 - 3439 upper control arm bushing.
- 4 - 15.10.408.39 upper control arm sleeve.
- (7/8"O.D. x 406? I.D. x 1.875?LG)
- 3 - 9.11101 grease.
- 1 - 17415 installation instructions.
- Front radius rod set:16.7108
- 2 - 7021 vertical position.
- 2 - 15.10.472.39 sleeve.
- (.875?O.D. x .500?I.D. x 2.355?LG)
- 4 - 9.11108 grease.
- Front shock bushing set:16.8106
- 4 - 8096 upper shock bushing.
- 4 - 2295 lower shock bushing.
- 2 - 15.10.302.39 lower shock sleeve.
- (3/4"O.D. x 12mm I.D. x 2.040")
- 2 - 9.11108 grease.
- 1 - 17162 installation instructions.
- Rear control arm bushing set: 16.3112
- 4 - 2355 lower control arm bushing.
- 2 - 126.96.36.199 lower control arm sleeve.
- (7/8? O.D. X 9/16? I.D. X 2.030?)
- 8 - 2280 upper control arm bushing.
- 4 - 188.8.131.52
- 1 - 17416 installation instructions.
- upper control arm sleeve.
- (3/4"O.D. x 10mm I.D. x 1.577")
- 1 - 9.11101 grease.
- 1 - 17265 installation instructions.
- Rear shock bushing set:16.8108
- 4 - 8196 upper shock bushing.
- 4 - 2356 lower shock bushing.
- 2 - 184.108.40.206 lower shock sleeve.
- (.750"O.D. x .480? I.D. x 2.354?LG)
- 2 - 9.11101 grease.
- 1 - 17266 installation instructions.
- Rear radius arm bushing set: # 16.7105
- 2 - 3326 radius arm bushing.
- 2 - 15.10.357.39 radius arm sleeve.
- (1.00?O.D. x .500?I.D. x 2.700?LG)
- 4 - 2357 vertical bushing at control arm.
- 2 - 220.127.116.11 vertical sleeve.
- (.750?O.D. x .480?I.D. x 2.700?LG)
- 2 - 9.11108 grease.
- 1 - 17267 installation instructions.
- 1 - 17073 installation instructions.
- Front and rear bump stops:
- 2 - 6134 front (uppers only) set # 16.9101 2 - 2 - 6144 Rear (uppers only) set # 16.9102
- Coil spring isolator set:
- 2 - 6133 front upper spring pad set: 16.6101 2 2 - 6143 rear upper spring pad set: 16.6103
- 1 - 17276 sway bar tape measure.
add_shopping_cart Suggested Parts 2keyboard_arrow_down
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
Energy Suspension HyperFlex Package Kit
Thinking about changing a bushing? Why not replace them all? Energy Suspension Master Kits include the bushings you need to completely revamp your suspension. Positions and parts vary from vehicle to vehicle, but each package contains the bushings that Energy Suspension offers.
Energy Suspension's Hyperflex polyurethane is a firmer bushing than the O.E. Not only does this increase the longevity of the bushing but gives the suspension a boost in handling performance. With a firmer bushing, there will be a slight increase in NVH (noise, vibration and harshness), but most drivers prefer the boost in performance in spite of that. Replacing the entirety of your suspension bushings maximizes your handling and ensures it stays that way for a long time.
Replacing the Faulty Rubber
O.E. Manufacturer's use of soft rubber bushings when making a car. This is great for dampening noise and vibrations, but not so great for performance or longevity. Once the rubber fails, that quiet and smooth ride will fail as well. Rubber is prone to failure due to wear and tear, UV rays, road grimes, and vehicle oils.
Be sure to use Formula 5
This Package will come with plenty of Energy Suspension's own Formula 5 Bushing Lubricant. Using plenty of grease is the best way to ensure a long lasting part without any squeaking. So be sure to use more than enough lubricant when upgrading your suspension bushings. If you'd like some extra grease just in case, pick up an extra 3 pack or an 8 ounce tube.
Product Reviews for 16.18113 | Complete Suspension Bushing Kit | Honda Prelude 97-01
- 5 Star (2)
- 4 Star (0)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
Energy Suspension 16.18113
starstarstarstarstar" Perfect ride again "
Absolutely delighted with the difference in the car since the parts were installed . Would recommend energy suspension parts time and time again. Thanks very much for speedy service too .verified_user Verified Buyer - Mr David Kirby - . Energy Suspension 16.18113 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Excellent "
The parts were exactly as described. They made the extra effort to get me the red ones. Communication with the seller was better than excellent. Install and quality of the parts were second to none. I would definitely recommend these bushings and seller to everyone. It made a huge difference to the feel of my vehicle. Overall I am extremely happy. Cheersverified_user Verified Buyer - frazer duke - . Energy Suspension 16.18113 - 5 out of 5