unarchive In The Box of 2.18105 keyboard_arrow_down
- 2.3102 - Front end control arm bushing set:
- (must re-use outer metal shells)
- 4 - 3102 upper control arm bushings
- 4 - 15.061(3/4?O.D. x 7/16"I.D. x 2.00"sleeve)
- 2 - 3117 (.415" thk. thrust washer)body end
- 2 - 3128 (.500" thk. thrust washer)axle end - use the following bushing (3118) at the right side upper at the axle end if your vehicle came with "Command Track"
- 1 - 3118 (.531" thk. thrust washer)axle end
- 4 - 3103 lower control arm bushings
- 4 - 15.128 (7/8?O.D. x 9/16?I.D. x 2.625?sleeve)
- 2 - 3116 (.625" thk. thrust washer) axle end
- 2 - 3138 (.750" thk. thrust washer) body end
- 1 - 17053 installation instructions
- 2.2109 - Rear leaf spring and shackle bushing set:
- 4 - 2097 spring shackle eye bushings
- 2 - 15.006 (3/4?O.D. x 9/16?I.D. x 2.75? sleeve)
- 4 - 2098 main eye bushing
- 2 - 15.124(3/4?O.D. x 9/16?I.D. x 3.187? sleeve)
- 4 - 2099 frame shackle bushing
- 2 - 15.125(3/4?O.D. x 9/16?I.D. x 2.790? sleeve)
- use 17040 installation instructions
- 2.7102 - Front tracking arm bushing set:
- 2 - 7039 bushings (body end)
- 1 - 15.112 (5/8?O.D. x 7/16?I.D. x 1.600? sleeve)
- 1 - 13001 tie-rod boots
- 1 - 17073 installation instructions
- 2 - 9.13101 - Tie rod boot set:
- 4 - 13001 tie-rod boots
- 1 - 9.11101 grease tub
- 1 - 9.11102 grease packet
add_shopping_cart Suggested Parts 5keyboard_arrow_down
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
shuffle Cross References 1keyboard_arrow_down
Energy Suspension HyperFlex Package Kit
Thinking about changing a bushing? Why not replace them all? Energy Suspension Master Kits include the bushings you need to completely revamp your suspension. Positions and parts vary from vehicle to vehicle, but each package contains the bushings that Energy Suspension offers.
Energy Suspension's Hyperflex polyurethane is a firmer bushing than the O.E. Not only does this increase the longevity of the bushing but gives the suspension a boost in handling performance. With a firmer bushing, there will be a slight increase in NVH (noise, vibration and harshness), but most drivers prefer the boost in performance in spite of that. Replacing the entirety of your suspension bushings maximizes your handling and ensures it stays that way for a long time.
Replacing the Faulty Rubber
O.E. Manufacturer's use of soft rubber bushings when making a car. This is great for dampening noise and vibrations, but not so great for performance or longevity. Once the rubber fails, that quiet and smooth ride will fail as well. Rubber is prone to failure due to wear and tear, UV rays, road grimes, and vehicle oils.
Be sure to use Formula 5
This Package will come with plenty of Energy Suspension's own Formula 5 Bushing Lubricant. Using plenty of grease is the best way to ensure a long lasting part without any squeaking. So be sure to use more than enough lubricant when upgrading your suspension bushings. If you'd like some extra grease just in case, pick up an extra 3 pack or an 8 ounce tube.
Product Reviews for 2.18105 | Complete Suspension Bushing Kit | Jeep Cherokee 84-01
- 5 Star (3)
- 4 Star (1)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
Energy Suspension 2.18105
starstarstarstarstar" Review 2 Years Later "
I knew it would be a good product. I had used Energy Suspension parts on other vehicles. I still will on any future builds/restorations.verified_user Verified Buyer - Kirby Gamel - . Energy Suspension 2.18105 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Great stuff "
Gave me all the bushings i needed to rebuild my entire suspension on my jeep mj except for the sway bar bushings. Everything went together easily and the extra lube really helps get the job done. I only wish the supplied you with new hardware to replace all the old beat up bolts.verified_user Verified Buyer - bryan reichle - . Energy Suspension 2.18105 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Top notch. "
My old Jeep was starting to shake itself apart, especially on bumpy, 60 mph, left-hand curves. "Death Wobble. I had replaced the stabilizer shock previously, and there was some improvement, but replacing just the lower control arm bushings with the Energy Suspension product made a huge and immediate difference. The uppers are a lot harder to replace, and I haven't got to them yet. I also have changed the control arm bushing. So far the replacement bushings have fit perfectly. Being two-piece, a press is not required but the hand fit is snug. Once torqued to spec, it all just feels right. Thanks Energy Suspension. The product arrived as described and so far has delivered as promised. Ill be back.verified_user Verified Buyer - Darrell Mustard - . Energy Suspension 2.18105 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar_border" excellent "
This is my second experience after my old CJ-7. It was proven tough (more than 6 years with less worn out) but a little bit firmer compare to stock bushing. Installation manual is very helpful, clear and simple. Yes, it needed more effort to press the bushing in but it is perfectly fit in. Ill recommend this kit for heavy duty user. Thank you. Feryverified_user Verified Buyer - Fery Irawan - . Energy Suspension 2.18105 - 4 out of 5
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- Do I need to reuse my metal outer shell with the kit 2.18105?
- Yes, You Must Reuse Existing Outer Metal Shells.
- Does Energy Suspension Complete Suspension Bushing Kit Part Number 2.18105 fit 1988 Jeep Comanche?
- No, Energy Suspension Complete Suspension Bushing Kit Part Number 2.18105 will not fit a 1988 Jeep Comanche. This part number is fitment for Jeep Cherokee 84-01 - 4WD Only.
- I received an Energy Suspension kit 2.18105 from one of my friends for my 1997 Cherokee and the following bushings/sleeves were missing: 1 each 3102 UCA bushing 1 each 3/4” OD x 7/16” ID x 2.00” sleeve 1 each 3117 thrust washer 1 each 2097 spring shackle eye bushings Could I buy these parts individually?
- You sure can! all you have to do is put bulk- then the part # in the search bar and it should come up. If not, you can call us for pricing at 888-406-2330.
- Can I put the bushings from kit number 2.18105 in my truck at home or do I need to take it to a shop?
- If you know how to install all the bushings correctly, you can do the installation at home.