unarchive In The Box of chevrolet-laguna-front-end-bushing-rebuild-kit-1975-1976-es keyboard_arrow_down
- Transmission Mount - Zinc - 3.1108
- Front Control Arm Bushings - 3.3105
- Front Tie Rod Dust Boots - 9.13101
- Front Ball Joint Dust Boots - 9.13128
- Front Sway Bar End Links - 9.8117
- Front Bump Stops - 9.9150
- Sway Bar Bushings Optional
add_shopping_cart Suggested Parts 2keyboard_arrow_down
Energy Suspension provides grease to install these parts, but you can never have too much. Grab an extra 3-pack of grease so you can more liberally apply grease when installing.
For those of you that want to personally make sure your vehicle will keep rolling down the road, greasing your suspension components is a necessary step. This kit includes everything you will need to get the job done quickly and effectively.
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
Energy Suspension Front End Bushing Rebuild Kit
A complete kit with all of the bushings needed to restore the front end of your vehicle. Energy Suspension's Front End Bushing Rebuild kit is comprised of all the polyurethane bushings available to restore your suspension set-up to OE specifications. Polyurethane is a far more durable material for suspension bushings, giving your suspension longevity and performance.
Be sure to use Formula 5
This Front End Bushing Rebuild Kit will come with plenty of Energy Suspension's own Formula 5 Bushing Lubricant. Using plenty of grease is the best way to ensure a long lasting part without any squeaking. So be sure to use more than enough lubricant when upgrading your suspension bushings. If you'd like some extra grease just in case, pick up an extra 3 pack or an 8 ounce tube.