unarchive In The Box of packagedeal038 keyboard_arrow_down
- Front Control Arm Bushings - 3.3126
- 4 - 3072 Lower Control Arm Bushings
- 4 - 3073 Upper Control Arm Bushings
- Includes New Outer Metal Shells and Center Sleeves for All 8 Bushings
- Rear Control Arm Bushings - (Varies)
- Front Sway Bar End Links - 9.8117
- 8 - Endlink Grommets
- 8 - Endlink Outer Washers
- 2 - Main Bolts
- 2 - Nylock Nuts
- 2 - Spacer Sleeves
- Front Sway Bar Bushings - (Optional)
- Front Upper Bump Stops - 3.9102
- 2 - 6093 Pull Through Bump Stops
- Outer Tie Rod End Boots - 9.13101
- 2 - 13001 Boots
- Transmission Mount - (Optional)
add_shopping_cart Suggested Parts 2keyboard_arrow_down
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
Energy Suspension HyperFlex Package Kit
Thinking about changing a bushing? Why not replace them all? Energy Suspension Master Kits include the bushings you need to completely revamp your suspension. Positions and parts vary from vehicle to vehicle, but each package contains the bushings that Energy Suspension offers.
Energy Suspension's Hyperflex polyurethane is a firmer bushing than the O.E. Not only does this increase the longevity of the bushing but gives the suspension a boost in handling performance. With a firmer bushing, there will be a slight increase in NVH (noise, vibration and harshness), but most drivers prefer the boost in performance in spite of that. Replacing the entirety of your suspension bushings maximizes your handling and ensures it stays that way for a long time.
Replacing the Faulty Rubber
O.E. Manufacturer's use of soft rubber bushings when making a car. This is great for dampening noise and vibrations, but not so great for performance or longevity. Once the rubber fails, that quiet and smooth ride will fail as well. Rubber is prone to failure due to wear and tear, UV rays, road grimes, and vehicle oils.
Be sure to use Formula 5
This Package will come with plenty of Energy Suspension's own Formula 5 Bushing Lubricant. Using plenty of grease is the best way to ensure a long lasting part without any squeaking. So be sure to use more than enough lubricant when upgrading your suspension bushings. If you'd like some extra grease just in case, pick up an extra 3 pack or an 8 ounce tube.
Product Reviews for packagedeal038 | Complete Suspension Bushing Kit | Chevrolet Monza 71-79
- 5 Star (1)
- 4 Star (1)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
Energy Suspension packagedeal038
starstarstarstarstar_border" Review 1 Year Later "
The product was great the only problem is that the kit only has two tie rod boots included so to have the complete kit I still have to order two more boots and pay for more shipping.verified_user Verified Buyer - Lloyd Burroughs - . Energy Suspension packagedeal038 - 4 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Great kit from a great company "
EVERYTHING was included in the kit. We had our students in our Collision Repair and refinishing program install the kit on the front suspension components of the 76 Vega. Everything installed easily and went together perfect. great kit. Thanksverified_user Verified Buyer - Tommy Curtis - . Energy Suspension packagedeal038 - 5 out of 5