unarchive In The Box of packagedeal029 keyboard_arrow_down
- Front Control Arm Bushings - 3.3150
- 2 - 3252 - Main Bushings with Center Sleeves
- 2 - 3163 - Thrust Washers
- 4 - 3001 - Bushings with Shell and Sleeve
- 1 - 9.11108 Formula 5 Prelube
- 1 - Installation Instructions # 17019
- Front Strut Arm Bushings - 3.7109
- 4 - 7058 Strut Arm Bushing Halves (with molded in metal ring)
- 2 - Center Metal Sleeves for 7058
- Rear Control Arm Bushings - (varies)
- Body Mount Bushings - Optional
- Front Sway Bar Endlinks - 9.8120
- 8 - Endlink Grommets
- 8 - Endlink Outer Washers
- 2 - Main Bolts
- 2 - Nylock Nuts
- 2 - Spacer Sleeves
- Front Sway Bar Bushings - Optional
- Rear Track Bar (Panhard Bar) Bushings - (Varies)
- Outer Tie Rod Dust Boots - 9.13101
- 2 - 13001 Boots
add_shopping_cart Suggested Parts 2keyboard_arrow_down
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
Energy Suspension HyperFlex Package Kit
Thinking about changing a bushing? Why not replace them all? Energy Suspension Master Kits include the bushings you need to completely revamp your suspension. Positions and parts vary from vehicle to vehicle, but each package contains the bushings that Energy Suspension offers.
Energy Suspension's Hyperflex polyurethane is a firmer bushing than the O.E. Not only does this increase the longevity of the bushing but gives the suspension a boost in handling performance. With a firmer bushing, there will be a slight increase in NVH (noise, vibration and harshness), but most drivers prefer the boost in performance in spite of that. Replacing the entirety of your suspension bushings maximizes your handling and ensures it stays that way for a long time.
Replacing the Faulty Rubber
O.E. Manufacturer's use of soft rubber bushings when making a car. This is great for dampening noise and vibrations, but not so great for performance or longevity. Once the rubber fails, that quiet and smooth ride will fail as well. Rubber is prone to failure due to wear and tear, UV rays, road grimes, and vehicle oils.
Be sure to use Formula 5
This Package will come with plenty of Energy Suspension's own Formula 5 Bushing Lubricant. Using plenty of grease is the best way to ensure a long lasting part without any squeaking. So be sure to use more than enough lubricant when upgrading your suspension bushings. If you'd like some extra grease just in case, pick up an extra 3 pack or an 8 ounce tube.
Product Reviews for packagedeal029 | Complete Suspension Bushing Kit | Impala 1965-1970
- 5 Star (4)
- 4 Star (0)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
Energy Suspension packagedeal029
starstarstarstarstar" Review 2 Years Later "
The installation was good everything went well. The car is not on the road yet. Hopefully it will be within the next year.verified_user Verified Buyer - Larry McNeil - . Energy Suspension packagedeal029 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Review 2 Years Later "
Parts are very good no problemsverified_user Verified Buyer - Greg - . Energy Suspension packagedeal029 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Great parts, great service, great price "
The bushes are the perfect fit with detailed instructions on fitment high quality cant wait to get the car back together and go for a drive!verified_user Verified Buyer - Ross lathey - . Energy Suspension packagedeal029 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Energy suspension has never let me down "
Package deal was/is a great deal; however, for my application I had an issue with the rear control arm bushing kit. Your parts listing does not specify engine size on whether you have two upper control arms or one. However the bushings I needed (after much leg work on my end) was by application for a v-8 car. So after numerous emails to Energy suspension parts.com and then follow up calls with ENERGY SUSPENSION I was able to get the correct parts I needed. After another numerous e-mails, was able to get the incorrect kit returned and credited. The correct parts are great!!verified_user Verified Buyer - Robert Trites - . Energy Suspension packagedeal029 - 5 out of 5