unarchive In The Box of packagedeal031 keyboard_arrow_down
- Front Lower Control Arm Bushings - 4.3101
- 2 - 3016 Bushings
- 2 - Center Metal Sleeves
- 1 - 9.11108 Prelube tube
- 1 - Installation Instructions # 17019
- Front Strut Arm Bushings: 4.7111
- 4 - 7008 Strut Bushings
- Front Sway Bar End Links: 9.8120
- 8 - Endlink Grommets
- 8 - Endlink Outer Washers
- 2 - Main Bolts
- 2 - Nylock Nuts
- 2 - Spacer Sleeves
- Front Sway Bar Bushings: Optional
- Rear Leaf Spring and Shackle Bushings: 4.2101
- 4 - 2018 Large Bushing Halves
- 8 - 2019 - Small Bushing Halves
- 2 - Center Metal Sleeves for 2018
- 2 - 9.11108 Prelube Tubes
- 1 - Installation Instructions # 17040
- Outer Tie Rod End Boots: 9.13103
- 2 - 13003 - Tie Rod Dust Boots
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
Energy Suspension HyperFlex Package Kit
Thinking about changing a bushing? Why not replace them all? Energy Suspension Master Kits include the bushings you need to completely revamp your suspension. Positions and parts vary from vehicle to vehicle, but each package contains the bushings that Energy Suspension offers.
Energy Suspension's Hyperflex polyurethane is a firmer bushing than the O.E. Not only does this increase the longevity of the bushing but gives the suspension a boost in handling performance. With a firmer bushing, there will be a slight increase in NVH (noise, vibration and harshness), but most drivers prefer the boost in performance in spite of that. Replacing the entirety of your suspension bushings maximizes your handling and ensures it stays that way for a long time.
Replacing the Faulty Rubber
O.E. Manufacturer's use of soft rubber bushings when making a car. This is great for dampening noise and vibrations, but not so great for performance or longevity. Once the rubber fails, that quiet and smooth ride will fail as well. Rubber is prone to failure due to wear and tear, UV rays, road grimes, and vehicle oils.
Be sure to use Formula 5
This Package will come with plenty of Energy Suspension's own Formula 5 Bushing Lubricant. Using plenty of grease is the best way to ensure a long lasting part without any squeaking. So be sure to use more than enough lubricant when upgrading your suspension bushings. If you'd like some extra grease just in case, pick up an extra 3 pack or an 8 ounce tube.
Product Reviews for packagedeal031 | Complete Suspension Bushing Kit | Ford Mustang 64-66
- 5 Star (4)
- 4 Star (2)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
Energy Suspension packagedeal031
starstarstarstarstar" high quality performance parts "
Very accurate description.verified_user Verified Buyer - Jose Irizarry - . Energy Suspension packagedeal031 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar_border" Review 2 Years Later "
Very happy with my choice of suspension parts matched well with my needs and the car drives and feels amazing.verified_user Verified Buyer - Cyril Keating - . Energy Suspension packagedeal031 - 4 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar_border" lots better than factory "
excellent qualityverified_user Verified Buyer - lloyd price - . Energy Suspension packagedeal031 - 4 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" great product "
All the bushings were the right size and exact fit. It was a great way to tighten up the suspension after years of abuse.verified_user Verified Buyer - Cliff Penick - . Energy Suspension packagedeal031 - 5 out of 5
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- Im looking at this kit for my truck, will this work for a 1999 Dodge Dakota RT
- Yes the kit will work for a 1999 Dodge Dakota RT.
- I was wondering if the upper/lower control arm bushings are both included in this package?
- Yes the upper and lower control arm bushings are included in this kit.