unarchive In The Box of packagedeal033 keyboard_arrow_down
- Front Control Arm Bushings - 4.3111
- 2 - 3084 Control Arm Bushings
- 2 - Center Metal Sleeves for 3084
- 4 - 3085 Control Arm Bushings
- 4 - Center Metal Sleeves for 3085
- 2 - Formula 5 Lreube Tubes
- 1 - 17019 - Installation Instructions
- Front Strut Arm Bushings - 4.7117
- 4 - 7041 Strut Arm Bushing Halves
- Rear Control Arm Bushings - 4.3120
- 2 - 3086 (Includes New Metal Shell and Center Sleeves)
- 2 - 3139
- 2 - Center Metal Sleeves for 3139
- 2 - 3140
- 2 - Center Metal Sleeves for 3140
- 4 - 3087 - Thrust Washers
- 2 - 3141 - Thrust Washers
- 2 - 3142 - Thrust Washers
- 2 - 9.11108 Formula 5 Prelube Tubes
- 1 - 17019 - Installation Instructions
- 1 - 17041 - Installation Instructions
- Front End Links Set - 9.8118
- 8 - Endlink Grommets
- 8 - Endlink Outer Washers
- 2 - Main Bolts
- 2 - Nylock Nuts
- 2 - Spacer Sleeves
- Front Sway Bar Bushings - (Optional)
- Outer Tie Rod End Boots - 9.13101
- 2 - 13001 Boots
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
Energy Suspension HyperFlex Package Kit
Thinking about changing a bushing? Why not replace them all? Energy Suspension Master Kits include the bushings you need to completely revamp your suspension. Positions and parts vary from vehicle to vehicle, but each package contains the bushings that Energy Suspension offers.
Energy Suspension's Hyperflex polyurethane is a firmer bushing than the O.E. Not only does this increase the longevity of the bushing but gives the suspension a boost in handling performance. With a firmer bushing, there will be a slight increase in NVH (noise, vibration and harshness), but most drivers prefer the boost in performance in spite of that. Replacing the entirety of your suspension bushings maximizes your handling and ensures it stays that way for a long time.
Replacing the Faulty Rubber
O.E. Manufacturer's use of soft rubber bushings when making a car. This is great for dampening noise and vibrations, but not so great for performance or longevity. Once the rubber fails, that quiet and smooth ride will fail as well. Rubber is prone to failure due to wear and tear, UV rays, road grimes, and vehicle oils.
Be sure to use Formula 5
This Package will come with plenty of Energy Suspension's own Formula 5 Bushing Lubricant. Using plenty of grease is the best way to ensure a long lasting part without any squeaking. So be sure to use more than enough lubricant when upgrading your suspension bushings. If you'd like some extra grease just in case, pick up an extra 3 pack or an 8 ounce tube.
Product Reviews for packagedeal033 | Complete Suspension Bushing Kit | Grand Torino 72-76
- 5 Star (3)
- 4 Star (0)
- 3 Star (1)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
Energy Suspension packagedeal033
starstarstarstar_borderstar_border" Review 2 Years Later "
Still working on the restore, but most all of the fit was correct. Only had to modify one of the control arm bushings for being to long, and I dont remember if it was upper or lower. I do hope when the car hits the road next year that the bushings are quiet, most everybody with older classics told me they wont be. Editors Note: It is very important to use the proper grease and amount. Energy recommends their Formula 5 grease. It is specially formulated for poly urethane bushings.verified_user Verified Buyer - terry w drake - . Energy Suspension packagedeal033 - 3 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" good "
very goodverified_user Verified Buyer - Doreen Spears - . Energy Suspension packagedeal033 - 5 out of 5
Parts were great. installation was easy. Car is still "under construction" so I can't comment on how well they perform.verified_user Verified Buyer - Jeff Tyson - . Energy Suspension packagedeal033 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" arms bushings replacement "
Hi, I have replaced all my front drive train on my Ranchero gt 1978. It was not very hard to change these bushings, just a little work to remove the old ones, clean the arms inside(old rubber) and do not forget to grease the bushings inside and outside, it will help to place the new bushings. Now I am replacing the rear arms bushings. It is most difficult, because there is a lot of rust on my arms, and the bolts which maintain the arms are hard to remove. I think I will have to cut them, and hope to find the same bolts, because I am living in France, and here we have metric system. The bolts in inch are hard to find. I make a complete overhaul on my car, like new, and have very much work on it. The bushings from energy suspensions are polyurethane, and are very high quality. The customers service is number one. Best regards philverified_user Verified Buyer - cochard phil - . Energy Suspension packagedeal033 - 5 out of 5
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- How do I know what size sway bar bushings to purchase for the packagedeal033 kit?
- You will need to measure your sway bar first to know what size bar you have.
- Do the hyperflex complete kits come with everything you need for the rear also? Is there any bushings that are not included that I would have to buy special?
- Parts includes both front and rear control arm bushings the only part energy does not make fitted for the rear are rear end links and rear sway bar bushings. Those will have to be universal for Energy https://www.suspension.com/universal-end-links.as sp and https://www.suspension.com/universal-sway-bar-bushings.asp. I do apologize for this inconvenience. ...see more